Just got back from Coco Beach/Liberia

So yea, back from a 9day trip in Costa Rica. Landed in Liberia and stayed in Coco during my time there. Was bound by the ball/chain+couple of family members so couldn't play but I tried to keep my eyes out for potential for when I plan a future guys-only trip. Only potential I heard about was a strip club in nearby Playa Hermosa that apparently had better girls than your average club stateside, but no clue on what activities can be had there. Saw only one massage parlor in Coco and it never seemed to have any customers lol, didn't get to walk in though.

There seems to be no info here at all for the area I was in.So all the action seems to be in San Jose and Jaco then? Really wanted to return to Coco because I did have a blast and now have a feel for the area but I'm definitely open to suggestions. Any info would be very much appreciated!
if your going for the ladies its either Jaco or San Jose. I am not a city person so I prefer Jaco. Headed that way Labor Day for a week.
I see. Well, guess I'll have to plan to adventure in a new place then. Gonna read up as much as I can around here for intel but any info you can provide on specific methods (club/SC, bar, massage parlors etc.) would be very much appreciated!
I see. Well, guess I'll have to plan to adventure in a new place then. Gonna read up as much as I can around here for intel but any info you can provide on specific methods (club/SC, bar, massage parlors etc.) would be very much appreciated! Originally Posted by CaptainWinky
Headed to Costa Rica today and will report back in 2 weeks when I return
Headed to Costa Rica today and will report back in 2 weeks when I return Originally Posted by dfrm65
Awesome! Thanks Bro!
If memory serves me right certain parts of Liberia are too be avoided at all costs.
If memory serves me right certain parts of Liberia are too be avoided at all costs. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Lol memory didn't serve me right. That's Limon I'm thinking of to completely avoid, not Liberia