Tongue lashing anyone?

Given the current bannification status of most of upsets popular thread starters,let's give this a shot, do you ladies cum better or stronger with a tongue tweaking your clit and thrusting in and out of your vagina or do you prefers stiff dick? How about a dildo,finger?
whens ya drives yer jimmie truck through a toll ...booth do yas care if the toll taker felt satisfied

...the real ...question be whys the fucks ...does any ol jimmie gives a shit ifs any a these wretched ...rent a funnels experience anythin remotely resemblin ...pleasure?
whens ya drives yer jimmie truck through a toll ...booth do yas care if the toll taker felt satisfied

...the real ...question be whys the fucks ...does any ol jimmie gives a shit ifs any a these wretched ...rent a funnels experience anythin remotely resemblin ...pleasure? Originally Posted by Plastic Man

...the real ...question be whys the fucks ...does any ol jimmie gives a shit ifs any a these wretched ...rent a funnels experience anythin remotely resemblin ...pleasure? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Thank you Plastic Man for pointing this basic shit out in user-friendly language so the MLs and even maybe the hookers may understand.

Plastic Man bless.
I shall meet ya and melt that plastic all over your heart.
Yepity... I know it will burn for a minute ..however...you won't feel Promise. Lay down... xoxo Annie
I would be interested to see someone intelligently and honestly argue the opposite of what the great Plastic Man has said here.
I would rather argue with a door knob
I would rather argue with a door knob Originally Posted by lilylivered
bets yad rather ...puts a door knob ups yer ...ass too!
Originally Posted by Ceremony
Dear Plastic Man

I can only speak for myself. I don’t hate women. I don’t hate myself. I don’t use sexual experiences as a way to degrade women and somehow in the process make myself feel better. I use these experiences to celebrate women and make myself feel better. THIS ONLY HAPPENS WITH THE RIGHT PROVIDER. Clearly you have experience with providers that hate you and they hate themselves. So I understand your position. But the answer to your question lies in finding the right providers. That be the truth.
I would rather argue with a door knob Originally Posted by lilylivered
A door knob would make a more convincing argument than you. A door knob most likely has 8 times the testosterone that you do as well.

Pretend I'm a door knob and try to make a point already.
why pretend?
why pretend? Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Because he said he would prefer to argue with a door knob. Follow the bouncing ball already.

Really the only person on this thread I expect anything rational out of is Plastic Man.
and yet you continue to prove you are nothing better than a doorknob.
meaning any discussion with and by you is worthless

that was my point - sorry you didn't get it.

so respond or don't. I'm finished with this childish dialogue. whatever your ego drives you to. I'm betting on you to respond in your typical fashion.

and keeping on track - i do love daty with certain providers - not all but those that I know are clean
and yet you continue to prove you are nothing better than a doorknob.
meaning any discussion with and by you is worthless

that was my point - sorry you didn't get it.

so respond or don't. I'm finished with this childish dialogue. whatever your ego drives you to. I'm betting on you to respond in your typical fashion.

and keeping on track - i do love daty with certain providers - not all but those that I know are clean Originally Posted by MountainGoat
At the very least I do take pleasure in infuriating and then goading this poor mentally compromised cartoon character into admitting he voluntarily eats filthy hooker pussy.

If never we interact again, I thank you for this, you fucking fool.

I bet the idiot continues to respond to my posts though. They bother him too much to let them sit there unresponded to.

It's a sickness I'm sure.
It depends on the moment the guy, activity, etc. My 'best' O's have been non hobby sex.

It turns some fellas on to dine, just the way it is. Just like it turns them on to try and get us off or hope we do. If its not your thing then its not your thing.

I can also understand why a fella wont dine on whore pussy nor care to get them off or try to. We're whores and its a service. Some gals have poor hygiene and bareback NY....