RIP

Memory James passed last night, So sad , so young !
If you didnt see that coming you were not paying attention.....
  • Sam54
  • 11-30-2017, 07:43 PM
Did not have the greatest experience with her but never want something like this happen to anyone. RIP
she done ...now be a memory so press ...f
Looks like some of you guys are putting the "TM" in TMI.
Woooooooooooo
So very sad!! A beautiful girl with her whole life ahead of her. Such a complicated world we live in now a days : (
Sad to hear
waits a ...minutes aints this speculatin on someones medical ...condition
It's a shame when it could have been avoided all together. Lives wasted on PT....
Wow
If you didnt see that coming you were not paying attention..... Originally Posted by ben8888
sad. aint surprised. keep givin them messes $ and watch em die. must be a local game i aint aware of. is there a hood rat pool? got some bets to make on some well reviewed ones.
sad. aint surprised. keep givin them messes $ and watch em die. must be a local game i aint aware of. is there a hood rat pool? got some bets to make on some well reviewed ones. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
I never seen her outside of when she danced in clubs but even then the decline was pretty noticeable...
guys maybe its be ...high time society considered nots ...breathin a lifestyle ...choice

...would loves ta gets handys ...take ...on this
waits a ...minutes aints this speculatin on someones medical ...condition Originally Posted by Plastic Man
PM - it's no longer speculation.......