Mitt, Mitt, Mitt ...

• CJ7
  • 07-20-2012, 02:13 PM
at a glance

Mitt said he had been at Bain for 25 years ... ok, so he missed it by 2 or 3 years

he goes on to mention Bain was his only job ... getting a little forgetful

then he doesnt want to show some tax returns ... maybe he forgot to, uh, you know, fill in all of his income or something

or maybe he simply tell lies

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lose-offshore/
  • Doove
  • 07-20-2012, 02:22 PM
or maybe he simply tell lies Originally Posted by CJ7
No freakin' way, man. Olivia wouldn't support him if he was in any way truthy.
  • CJ7
  • 07-20-2012, 03:06 PM
the romney-sters are exceptionally quiet

wheres the rage and fury for this liar and cheater?
  • Doove
  • 07-20-2012, 03:10 PM
They're waiting for Monday's Rush Limbaugh show to find out what their defense is.
  • CJ7
  • 07-20-2012, 04:32 PM
they are ignoring the very thing they cnstantly rail about

the less they say the greater their hypocrisy grows, and I wont have any problem reminding the lil mice when the time comes.
Can someone tell me why the Repub party though Mitt was the best one for this race?

I'm starting to think they are punting this thing on purpose, not sure the reason behind it yet.
  • Doove
  • 07-20-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm starting to think they are punting this thing on purpose, not sure the reason behind it yet. Originally Posted by Submodo
Because they're more accomplished at preventing the other side from doing any good than they are at doing any good themselves?
Romney lied? STOP THE PRESSES!

So many here are ok with Obama lying, why get upset when Romney does?

Ho hum. Next topic.

Oh, and Romney wasn't ever the best one in the race, but he was "electable", or so we're told. That is the most important quality. He must be "electable."
  • CJ7
  • 07-20-2012, 05:04 PM
the gop didnt think they knew Mitt was the best they had, even though they totally rejected him before the last election.

speaks volumes doesnt it?
  • CJ7
  • 07-20-2012, 05:06 PM
Romney lied? STOP THE PRESSES!

So many here are ok with Obama lying, why get upset when Romney does?

Ho hum. Next topic. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

back to COF hypocrisy 101

if Obie lies its ok for romney to lie?

if youre not ok with Obie telling lies why are you ok with romney telling lies?
It seems no one cares if either lies. Why should I? No, Romney shouldn't lie. Happy? Obama shouldn't lie. Happy?

Next.
  • Doove
  • 07-20-2012, 05:11 PM
It seems no one cares if either lies. Why should I? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Man, given your posting history, that is pathetic.

Pathetic, i say.
Well, you asked a good question, but the answer is simple.

They had a clown car full of clowns at the start of the race.

. . . Mitt was just the clown with the most stamina!

Can someone tell me why the Repub party though Mitt was the best one for this race?

I'm starting to think they are punting this thing on purpose, not sure the reason behind it yet. Originally Posted by Submodo
I'd love to be able to argue with you on that, FastGoon. But I can't.

Republicans are just as dumb as democrats. They started with a dozen candidates then only let 8 of them into the debate.

Perry is afraid to speak in public (So is Dewhurst someone who was here may have to explain how those two fools got elected here) So he was unable to articulate his stupid ideas.

Bachman is all looks but when she opens her mouth words come out and she looks like a fool.

Herman Cain had ideas that would have changed the tax code. We can not change the tax code because that would force republicans and democrats to be responsible with taxpayer money we can not have that.

Gingrich when that man speaks all that comes out of his mouth is arrogance. Republicans were afraid that he would insult independents. Besides how can the anti Obama candidate be arrogant too.

Santorum Hell if he got elected he would try to form a national religion and would trample the constitution just as much if not more than Obama.

Huntsman If he got the nomination we would have had to talk about how the Snow White and the Huntsman movie was a deliberate ploy to make a political statement. Not to mention his best assest was his daughters.

http://www.gq.com/news-politics/poli...q-january-2012

Pawlenty he had a message as good as Perry.

That leaves Romney and Paul

Every politician in the country was afraid of Ron Paul getting elected. Lots of back room deals on both sides of the aisle would fear that. Every talk radio blowhard would blow a gasket any time that he was mentioned then say "I like his domestic policies but his foreign policy is scary" Then follow that up with "unelectable" as though their opinion is the end all be all of what is right.

So what do you have left good old Mitt Romney. He is electable, maybe, maybe not, remains to be seen. More importantly he has no idea where he stands on an issue until he is told by someone else. He is like clay that can be molded by the party to do as he is told. Much like Dole was when they ran him against Clinton. Oh what fools they are.

So we get Romney vs Obama and whoever wins the country will surly lose.