Doo doo dumb

Out of abundance of caution the link has been removed The Dr
and whos number is that?
Look up Autumn on STG, she has a different number on there. She has used this one also though. She looks like Rocky from the movie Mask.
Look up Autumn on STG, she has a different number on there. She has used this one also though. She looks like Rocky from the movie Mask. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth
is this the creature you speak of?

https://kansas-city.skipthegames.com...m/179245002372
Tall about high pressure sales tactics. She might do well selling used cars
Stay classy KC
I'm not even sure why this post was created???
go see her.
I thought pimps weren't allowed on here
I thought pimps weren't allowed on here Originally Posted by yourdesire
Are you calling someone in this forum a pimp? How about saying it straight out instead of beating around the bush.
I thought pimps weren't allowed on here Originally Posted by yourdesire
Babe they're here we just ignore them
Are you calling someone in this forum a pimp? How about saying it straight out instead of beating around the bush. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
What else would you call it? You're always posting links to girls not for reviews but simply to promote them. You are a pimp how's that for straight forward? Good enough or do you need more?
Babe they're here we just ignore them Originally Posted by BigDeal
I see that now, oh well seems anyone can get on this site and post.
What else would you call it? You're always posting links to girls not for reviews but simply to promote them. You are a pimp how's that for straight forward? Good enough or do you need more? Originally Posted by yourdesire
+1000

She tells it as it is! Good for you girl.

I need to buy you a beer, or just take you fishing. Bennet Springs had trout season open on March 1. Life is about having fun; that is why you never find a happy woman who has a pimp watching her.

Are you calling someone in this forum a pimp? How about saying it straight out instead of beating around the bush. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Keep it up DAFGNPP.