Cock worshippers...

We all know them... some might say it's just IOP, but still

Who are some of your favorites that have an insatiable thirst for cock?

I immediately think of...

FlingRox
Jazmin
AshleeRose
RoxanneReynolds
Lolahhh .... Best head around... Only bad thing though is that she only sees a hand full clients now days ...
Im glad Im one of the lucky ones still...lol
Streetz
Lolahhh .... Best head around... Only bad thing though is that she only sees a hand full clients now days ...
Im glad Im one of the lucky ones still...lol Originally Posted by Hova045

Amen
I'd add YD and Janine to that group. They both can "worship" some cock with the best of them.
yeah sucks that she stopped seeing clients, from what i remember some clients became obsessed with her and made her life a living hell. yall need to calm the eff down if another one like her comes back or she does which i doubt.
yeah sucks that she stopped seeing clients, from what i remember some clients became obsessed with her and made her life a living hell. yall need to calm the eff down if another one like her comes back or she does which i doubt. Originally Posted by Olatheoldguy
My sweet lolahhhh.
im more than willing to pay a premium for some lolahh sessions just saying she is that good. but alas i was not one of the lucky ones that she keep seeing after she went utr
Lolahhh is the best and very sweet ..
I haven’t seen her in a few months as she now lives outside the city... But she does visit and sees regulars from time to time
Mine don't touch
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screenshot_20220308-100621_Photos.jpg (509.0 KB, 911 views)
Mine don't touch Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Maybe she would if you washed it.
Maybe she would if you washed it. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Jelly johnny?
Maybe she would if you washed it. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
That ain't no Asian there.
I'd add YD and Janine to that group. They both can "worship" some cock with the best of them. Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
+1
Add Katie4you to the list. Mmmmmmm