Snapchat Women

Has anyone had any luck finding massages and/or encounters with Snapchat women? I use Tinder to get snapchat names then go over to Snapchat to see what the ladies are posting. Some offer massages or encounters. Seems like 99% are fake. They want you to pay up front using cashapp or say they want you to fill out some information on a website for a background check and then try to steal your credit card info. I was wondering if anyone has met any legit Snapchat women in the KC area/Kansas/Missouri?
Got a list
I'm a little pimp with my hair gassed back
Pair of khaki pants with my shoes shined black

Got a little lady walk that street
Tellin' all the boys that she can't be beat

Twenty dollar bill, I can set you straight
Meet me on the corner boy'n don't be late

Man in a suit with bow-tie neck
Want to buy a grunt with a third party check

Standin' onna porch of the Lido Hotel
Floozies in the lobby love the way I sell

-FZ
I have met a few providers off snap chat and Twitter
Aletta Richard?
Skinny, white, and young. ��
So you really think �� Hoe is trying to steal your credit the dumb shit I read here
More like make sure ur not a thug trying to do some fuck shit let be real Put a name to that snap I’ll wait…..

Shit that hoe should have her own Credit by now just saying

Some bitchs have kids and wait to make it home to them

& if what your saying is true why ain’t No one jump on here & say that happen to them
???
Seem like you scared to show who you are what you really hiding Sir ?????
So you really think �� Hoe is trying to steal your credit the dumb shit I read here
More like make sure ur not a thug trying to do some fuck shit let be real Put a name to that snap I’ll wait…..

& if what your saying is true why ain’t No one jump on here & say that happen to them
???
Seem like you scared to show who you are what you really hiding Sir ????? Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Did I miss something?...
Not sure who needs to hear this, Ms renee but I'm just wearing authentic clothing, authentic shoes, riding on Davin wheels, and living my best life.

???
Seem like you scared to show who you are what you really hiding Sir ????? Originally Posted by staceyrenee
I have had money stolen and my credit card information used for fraudulent purchases after filling out information on one of those "see if you're a criminal" fake websites. I definitely won't be paying you a visit.
Well that wired you said credit I was thinking you mean. Shit you need a SS# for but ok my Bad
Why would you give your card number how that work sorry lot of shitty ppl out there I done met most of them
Got a list Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Or was it one of his girls ripping you off. Pimps don't usually allow this or do they? Never had one so wouldn't know
I'm a little pimp with my hair gassed back
Pair of khaki pants with my shoes shined black

Got a little lady walk that street
Tellin' all the boys that she can't be beat

Twenty dollar bill, I can set you straight
Meet me on the corner boy'n don't be late

Man in a suit with bow-tie neck
Want to buy a grunt with a third party check

Standin' onna porch of the Lido Hotel
Floozies in the lobby love the way I sell

-FZ Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Gotta love Frank Zappa
Aletta Richard? Originally Posted by nostrings12
Frank Zappa oh you mean is that the scammer?
Or was it one of his girls ripping you off. Pimps don't usually allow this or do they? Never had one so wouldn't know Originally Posted by yourdesire
I don't get ripped off. How old r u 40?