Hmmm

Here is a question for the "smart" men on here. How can you tell a woman is a women if she only offers bj on her menu. Also showing her pussy is not an option. How can you tell before sticking your 🌭 in a mouth.
If you can't tell, does it matter ?
If you can't tell, does it matter ? Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
I guess 99 percent of guys on here I'm assuming it doesn't. Correct me if I'm wrong but, the 1 percent which includes myself would like to know who I'm dealing with.
I guess 99 percent of guys on here I'm assuming it doesn't. Correct me if I'm wrong but, the 1 percent which includes myself would like to know who I'm dealing with. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Sorry T. I should have capitalized that as if YOU can't tell the difference.

I can tell the difference so, I don't worry about it.
Sorry T. I should have capitalized that as if YOU can't tell the difference.

I can tell the difference so, I don't worry about it. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Without physically seeing a pussy you can tell...I think not my good sir.
Of the (not quite Wilt Chamberlin) numbers of women I have been with in my life Ive been pretty good at determining this and so far batting 100%. And hell Im just winging it.
In most cases you can tell in subtle ways.
Thugly I take it you have had some recent experience where you dove in and found yourself facing some franks and beans?
If so thats a shame and how did you react?
Of the (not quite Wilt Chamberlin) numbers of women I have been with in my life Ive been pretty good at determining this and so far batting 100%. And hell Im just winging it.
Thugly I take it you have had some recent experience where you dove in and found yourself facing some franks and beans?
If so thats a shame and how did you react? Originally Posted by BigDeal
Good one BD.
Glad I wasn't drinking a glass of milk when I read this.
How can you tell before sticking your 🌭 in a mouth. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
If she sticks HER 🌭 in YOUR mouth, then you'll know.
If so thats a shame and how did you react? Originally Posted by BigDeal

Haven't seen a post from you in a while sir ty for chiming in without an insult. To answer your question no. I'm in full control of my little friend down there for he knows no better, so I do the thinking for him. Therefore, when it comes to honey, im more about the money.. That being said, the topic of the conversation is how can you tell if a woman is a full woman if seeing the pussy is not an option. Think back of the 99 women or so you have seen, and explain in "subtle" ways without seeing pussy, you could tell a woman is what you chose to stick your �� in the mouth of.
Well T., corrective lenses may help. I haven't seen a photo of someone with a sex change, that I thought was good looking. I have never had a surprise, by a Ball Park Frank. Lol. Check for bulges in the obvious areas. Plus the Adam's apple can be a give away. If it was shaved down, scarring would be visable.
Well T., corrective lenses may help. I haven't seen a photo of someone with a sex change, that I thought was good looking. I have never had a surprise, by a Ball Park Frank. Lol. Check for bulges in the obvious areas. Plus the Adam's apple can be a give away. If it was shaved down, scarring would be visable. Originally Posted by TailHooked
If you check out some of the guys on here favorite go to website tryst, you'll see men advertising who look like women.
Go ahead T.
Take a walk on the wild side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsVLIiI8Vfo
Haven't seen a post from you in a while sir ty for chiming in without an insult. To answer your question no. I'm in full control of my little friend down there for he knows no better, so I do the thinking for him. Therefore, when it comes to honey, im more about the money.. That being said, the topic of the conversation is how can you tell if a woman is a full woman if seeing the pussy is not an option. Think back of the 99 women or so you have seen, and explain in "subtle" ways without seeing pussy, you could tell a woman is what you chose to stick your �� in the mouth of. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Well today is international trans visibility day so I do find it kind of ironic that you bring this up today. But that being said Unless im dead or drunk off my ass I doubt any suprise will occur in the bedroom and gonna stick anything in my mouth as certainly before I get to that point I will have felt any impending bulges thru clothes, lingerie whatever at which point things stop and dont continue...I wish our Playa was here to explain.
So just to look at a woman Im looking for adams apples, which now can be trimmed down, man hands (thanks seinfeld), body build, or voice.
Does this help ya?
Here is a question for the "smart" men on here. How can you tell a woman is a women if she only offers bj on her menu. Also showing her pussy is not an option. How can you tell before sticking your 🌭 in a mouth. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Do the old “coaches cup check” women won’t flinch. Yes this answer is possibly as foolish as the question, we know you don’t care what gender they are lol!