OMG! How could you close slap your momma???

Because they'd rather us talk shit in other threADS
Because they'd rather us talk shit in other threADS Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I thought the same thing. We were so close to 3,000 posts too.
The internet explodes at 3000!
Fucking Haters........

Hey Mods

See you guys at the Y!
It just moved to Eagle's thread..."This is so interesting".......It's an exercise we are helping our Foreign friend Eagle with. FYI, he asked for it in every " I hate America" thread.......Chalk it up as being patriotic!
Because they'd rather us talk shit in other threADS Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Banned......WTF??????

Serously?
Banned......WTF??????

Serously? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I just noticed that. It's a sad day on Eccie. I hope it is a very short ban.
A failed attempt at cat herding if ever I saw one.

See, This is what you get:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=117310

I'm just sayin'
And I had a pic of tiny having sex with my feet I was just about to post! Damn it!
I'm torn......
That thread is as pointless as this one....Daphne is not "BANNED" she just wanted that under her name.

I am not Genie but a lot of people despise the useless threads. I received a few emails thanking US for closing that thread.

If you would like to have a place to post pictures, jps, gifs etc...Microsoft Office and Paint work just fine. You can pull that up and look at it all day without Internet access, BUT ECCIE is hosted on computers and every time a server/computer looks up and image it takes "processing" and uses a database to look up the image. When the system gets slow at night everyone complains.

In other words...it's a waste unless there is a valid point to post it. Oh lookie..it's someone walking a TIGHTROPE!! How exciting.
Those a**holes banned me, don't believe em.

Or perhaps I'm just looking into the future. Teehee. Where is the fucking prophet when you need him?
  • Benny
  • 10-26-2010, 07:00 AM
That thread is as pointless as this one....Daphne is not "BANNED" she just wanted that under her name.

I am not Genie but a lot of people despise the useless threads. I received a few emails thanking US for closing that thread. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I was going to send you a email thanking you for banning LD. When they thought she was banned they were scared they would get banned and this place was getting decent and peaceful.
And you felt the need to say all of this why?

Oh yea, I forgot you're a douchebag troll with nothing to offer the board but to talk out of the side of your stincky little neck.

1. Go wash your ass.
2. Go get some pussy and write a review.
3. If you're not Raphael quit riding his dick, it makes you look like a fag.
4. Don't call me in the morning.