selfie-stick [aka video dildo]

well, this could be hobby related

who of you would purchase one of these?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/we...-10080436.html

ladies - for your own enjoyment, for advertising, for something to add to your consulting sessions?

guys - for your own enjoyment, for the voyeur in you, for something something to add to your consulting sessions?

and if you did so, would you post the videos?

btw, check out the items in the "Where tech meets sex" section.
Too funny! It looks like the dildo version of the video/ camera that my dentist uses in my mouth to show me something on a screen. I sure am glad the dentist video/camera doesnt vibrate.

I guess it would be cool to video an O from the inside. I wonder what a dentist would charge a lady to do the video. I wonder if laughing gas would make a session more fun?
Yes! I want one of those

I am in the middle of ordering me a very nice list of equipment and that may just add to it..lol

I would not post the video, but I am sure I can use for advertising specific sessions and maybe ad to some fetishes... Would be for Sale.lol

Plus, It would just be hot!
The fun possibilities are endless. I'm sending for one today.. Thanks for the intel
Fire....the wheel....and now THIS!
Brilliant!
Can I face time my gynecologist with this?
well, this could be hobby related

who of you would purchase one of these?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/we...-10080436.html

ladies - for your own enjoyment, for advertising, for something to add to your consulting sessions?

guys - for your own enjoyment, for the voyeur in you, for something something to add to your consulting sessions?

and if you did so, would you post the videos?

btw, check out the items in the "Where tech meets sex" section. Originally Posted by pmdelites

For the first time in my life EVER I am speechless.
A litte concerned for future generations too. YIKES!
Can I face time my gynecologist with this? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
It's funny but "self help" medical kiosk was kind of the next big thing sometime back. They include(d?) gadgets for medical staff to remotely take vitals, a scope to look in ear, nose, and throat as well as multi angle high def cameras.
Now, if they are still around, I guess some ambitious gynecologist or proctologist could turn this into an extra revenue stream (pun intended).
How can it record an orgasm? Women do not orgasm so how would it record the orgasm?
Wow just wow....If I order one, who will be my costar?
Next thing you know they will sell fleshlights with a camera! lol