Date: 12/22/2022
Name: Erika
Phone: 405-768-0322
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Bentonville
State: Arkansas
Address: Upscale hotel with jacuzzi suite
Activities: Filming, lap dance, lingerie try on, hot tub in room, lfk, dfk, bbbj x2, cg, rcg, cfs x2, and lazy dog/dog.
Hair Length and Color: Dark shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’3”, 120, perfect skin, some tattoos, big perky natural DD, had to be fake but so well done very hard to tell, asked about them and was told they cost a lot. I couldn’t tell them were fake other than they were so large on a small frame. Small nipples and big Brazilian Latina booty with tan lines. Body was so so right it looked like out of a magazine airbrush studio.

Picture Veronica Rodriguez with perfectly round DD and a bigger round booty.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow what a Christmas present
How does one get hold of her? The phone number doesn’t come up on Google search. Would like to see some pics as well
  • AgFox
  • 12-23-2022, 07:11 PM
I recommend actually calling or texting the number. UTR stands for under the radar.
Scam central, took deposit, delayed meet, rescheduled and then ghosted. Beware.
Scam central, took deposit, delayed meet, rescheduled and then ghosted. Beware. Originally Posted by danomano
Not surprised. Got red flag feelings in my gut after texting. Glad I did. Sorry it happened to you.
Wow! I contacted her and she wanted me to pre-book. Glad I didn’t. I wouldn’t pay deposit anyways so that was out of question. Glad it didn’t work out for me.
Guys I posted the review, and I feel horrible. She is real, I did do the deposit, but I also met her through a provider and everything was smooth and beyond expectation. I wonder if there isn’t more to this on either side?
Screening -check
Deposit -check
Good comms until 2h before scheduled time, then crickets.

It happens. I've generally been pretty lucky in that regard though. Oh well.
Why are people send her deposits?
Why are people send her deposits? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
That's a good question. Pay a deposit for an illegal activity. Imagine the bs that can happen. No wonder ladies ask for them when they can get something for absolutely nothing.
That's a good question. Pay a deposit for an illegal activity. Imagine the bs that can happen. No wonder ladies ask for them when they can get something for absolutely nothing. Originally Posted by Baconman
Setting themselves up for getting scammed. Provider asks me for a deposit I say no thank you and bye.

Bacon is right. Besides the scamming angle, there's the chance of getting caught by LE, or worse yet, getting caught by an SO seeing money coming out of the account and going to a cashapp handle.
STOP PAYING DEPOSITS. Why are any of us doin g this??? I contacted her and she wanted $600 and sent me 2 pics. I said politely no out of my budget and immediately dropped to $400. I did not reply.
  • AgFox
  • 12-29-2022, 09:48 AM
Might do it just for the pics.
I made the call… she sent pics (which were amazing) but then something just seemed off.
Was told she was visiting family for the Holidays. But to me it seemed odd she was staying at a hotel. She also wanted a deposit and her donation was out of my range.