John McCain, Republican senator from Arizona, diagnosed with brain tumor

• R.M.
  • 07-19-2017, 07:09 PM
You could tell he wasn't right during some of the hearings he was involved in. Hope for a full recovery.
No wonder he has been delusional AF "recently", maybe they can get a real republican in office now.
No wonder he has been delusional AF "recently", maybe they can get a real republican in office now. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Thats amazing. Hes one of the few GOHP senators who actually has ethics. He is an Honorable man

Trump dissed him hard, like he eventually does everyone.

Not at all surprised by your comment
That is one of the worst cancers there is. Extremely aggressive, almost impossible to eradicate. The simple truth is, it's fatal.

He will be gone in 3 months.

I'm not trying be crass or cynicle, it's just the nature of this terrible malignancy.
That is one of the worst cancers there is. Extremely aggressive, almost impossible to eradicate. The simple truth is, it's fatal.

He will be gone in 3 months.

I'm not trying be crass or cynicle, it's just the nature of this terrible malignancy. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Nothing cynical about your post. Way more respectful than that jerk off Trump had to say about McCain

" Hes not a war hero. Hes a war hero becauce he got captured?. I like people who weren't captured. OK,? I hate to tell you"

That what the POTUS said about an American POW while douche bag Trump was on a student deferment

Thats the type of Un American shit I'm talking about

I don't give a flying fuck what you Trump defenders think, or if you get your fragile feelings hurt. Thats Un American
It's knot a toomahhh.

Too soon?
  • Trey
  • 07-20-2017, 05:54 AM
My friend died from that. Its not good in any way, he died a few weeks later. I wish him a peaceful passing if it must be that way. He led a full life, I didn't agree much with him.
Nothing cynical about your post. Way more respectful than that jerk off Trump had to say about McCain

" Hes not a war hero. Hes a war hero becauce he got captured?. I like people who weren't captured. OK,? I hate to tell you"

That what the POTUS said about an American POW while douche bag Trump was on a student deferment

Thats the type of Un American shit I'm talking about

I don't give a flying fuck what you Trump defenders think, or if you get your fragile feelings hurt. Thats Un American Originally Posted by themystic
I wonder if McCains feelings were hurt by what Trump said?
My friend died from that. Its not good in any way, he died a few weeks later. I wish him a peaceful passing if it must be that way. He led a full life, I didn't agree much with him. Originally Posted by Trey

Ditto Trey.
yep, I lost a good friend to it. We thought he may have had a stoke but it was brain tumors. He would do things that were odd like putting his clothes int the trash can instead of the clothes hamper.

I have seen too many people die from cancer and it is a horrible way to go.
  • R.M.
  • 07-20-2017, 06:17 AM
My friend died from that. Its not good in any way, he died a few weeks later. I wish him a peaceful passing if it must be that way. He led a full life, I didn't agree much with him. Originally Posted by Trey
I have a heavy heart I know some one who just passed this month from it.
Good luck to an old vet.
I wonder if McCains feelings were hurt by what Trump said? Originally Posted by bambino
At some level Im sure it did. Even socipaths like Trump get thier feelings hurt
Now McCain should resign!!! I think that would be about time. its a shame to he got the nasty bug.