House passes $788B bill for military & wall

Trump's Twitter banning Transgenders from military service facilitated this legislation.

The Latest: House passes $788B bill for military & wall

The House has passed a $788 billion spending bill that combines a $1.6 billion down payment for President Donald Trump's controversial border wall with Mexico with a whopping budget increase for the Pentagon.

The 235-192 vote both eases a large backlog of unfinished spending bills and gives Trump and his House GOP allies political wins heading into the August recess.

(Daily Herald)
Great news.
Old folks and kids are in for a fucking then. Why does he need wall money if Mexico is paying for it?
Old folks and kids are in for a fucking then. Why does he need wall money if Mexico is paying for it? Originally Posted by bamscram
So I guess you're getting fucked twice. You're an old fuck with the brain of an infant.
So I guess you're getting fucked twice. You're an old fuck with the brain of an infant. Originally Posted by bambino
Braaack Obino you are getting dumber by the day.

I am not old. Unless you are 10 then everyone looks old. You post like 10.
Braaack Obino you are getting dumber by the day.

I am not old. Unless you are 10 then everyone looks old. You post like 10. Originally Posted by bamscram
Whatever.
Whatever. Originally Posted by bambino
This was you to a T.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2127744
This was you to a T.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2127744 Originally Posted by bamscram
Really? That's what you're thinking of. Not only are you Retarded, but you're a faggot too. Get the fuck away from me.
Really? That's what you're thinking of. Not only are you Retarded, but you're a faggot too. Get the fuck away from me. Originally Posted by bambino
LOL transference is a poor tactic Braaack Obino. What part of being a cheap fuck made you think about sucking dick?
LOL transference is a poor tactic Braaack Obino. What part of being a cheap fuck made you think about sucking dick? Originally Posted by bamscram
You're completely fucked up. Seek help soon.
You're completely fucked up. Seek help soon. Originally Posted by bambino
What about the wall money lemming, are you skipping that question?
So I guess you're getting fucked twice. You're an old fuck with the brain of an infant. Originally Posted by bambino

Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
His mom should take his computer privledges away. Enough is enough.
His mom should take his computer privledges away. Enough is enough. Originally Posted by bambino

Then what would he have to do all day long besides trying to be relevant, but failing miserably, on a hooker board?

He could not even imagine being away from this board for even 1 day. Which explains why he did not honor his bet. Being away from this board for 90 days would kill this loser. He's beyond pathetic!
let see what the senate does with it.

wouldn't surprise me the least if it got filibustered.