benefits of being a decent human being

• sydmo
  • 01-19-2018, 06:50 AM
I'm not bragging on my behavior (don't need to) I'm bragging on the Ladies responses to decent/nice vocab. in Austin coed.

I've had quite a few, 6 or 8, Ladies reach out to me with PM's asking to see me in the last couple months, (seen one in Dallas and one in San Antonio, so far) it's a request/trade, for sex/Money, I understand that, I realize I'm not James fuckin Bond. I just had no idea so many Ladies follow our daily drivel of bullshit in Austin coed. But they do, from Dallas, San Antonio, Houston as well as our own fair city. Ladies I've never seen or even heard of, I don't ever look in the "ad" section.

"sydmo, you seem like a genuinely nice guy, I wanna see you, you give me $$$ and I'll sit on your face and give you lots of sweet kisses" - PM's kinda like that, only not spelt the same

I totally realize that they'll see all or most guys whether they're a gentleman or Not. I'm just saying, getting messages like this makes me smile.... and hard.

So many gents bitchin bout the eccie Ladies? 2018, will be my best hobby year Ever.

syd - lame and happy old guy
I'm not bragging on my behavior (don't need to) I'm bragging on the Ladies responses to decent/nice vocab. in Austin coed.

I've had quite a few, 6 or 8, Ladies reach out to me with PM's asking to see me in the last couple months, (seen one in Dallas and one in San Antonio, so far) it's a request/trade, for sex/Money, I understand that, I realize I'm not James fuckin Bond. Originally Posted by sydmo
Cute message and I appreciate your behavior here.

Also, if it makes you feel better, when I see James Bond he pays double.

Xoxo
  • sydmo
  • 01-19-2018, 07:07 AM

Xoxo Originally Posted by lizshue81

Xoxo Originally Posted by lizshue81

James Bond gets it free, like me.
  • sydmo
  • 01-19-2018, 09:22 AM
I don't doubt it brother, you're probably a Don Juan with the Ladies a sheep in Kickrocks clothing. Rock on man
I like to think I’m like you Syd, but unlike you I don’t get unsolicited invitations. That tells me even though I’m a nice stand up guy, I’m still not doing something quite right.

That said, to me it’s natural to be nice to the ladies. It’s the very least I can do in return for the pleasure they provide me, including many I haven’t seen bcd.
Doesn't James Bond fuck pussy galore ?
  • sydmo
  • 01-19-2018, 10:01 AM
I like to think I’m like you Syd, but unlike you I don’t get unsolicited invitations. That tells me even though I’m a nice stand up guy, I’m still not doing something quite right.

That said, to me it’s natural to be nice to the ladies. It’s the very least I can do in return for the pleasure they provide me, including many I haven’t seen bcd. Originally Posted by squiretuck
Lately I've seen quite a few Ladies in the surrounding cities as well as Austin, and spent a little time in their coed discussions. I'm always that (wk, asshole, more $ than sense, pay too much john, ruining for everyone else dickhead) that some of the guys talk about on here, like you brother, I'm grateful the Ladies agree to see me (I don't look great naked anymore), but I'm polite, I tip, I don't negotiate and I don't wanna face fuck the Ladies. We are the dying breed brother and the Ladies talk about US in their various sewing circles, I've been told

and yes, I realize it's still all about the Benjamin's.

I'm not judging anyone else' experiences, but, We'll die one day and the young dumb fucks that eat tide pods will take over the world (world is fuckin doomed) until then carry on being an old polite guy, it doesn't go unnoticed with the nice Ladies, trust me.
Don’t want to steal the thread, Tide pods???? Can you believe that shit????
I'm glad the ladies are recognizing the gentlemen here. It's definitely been a good experience for me so far and I've appreciated very much all the gentlemen who I connect with. I am treated like a lady and we have loads of fun.
I pride myself on treating the ladies I see with respect. One thing that bothers me on this,forum is,the use of,the word whore. I feel the men that do,that are attempting to degrade the women to,make,themselves feel,superior. I,have seen Celtic kitty she is,an excellent provider and a nice person. Bottom line,I,am,old school and,all woman should,be treated with respect and a man should always be a,gentleman
I pride myself on treating the ladies I see with respect. One thing that bothers me on this,forum is,the use of,the word whore. I feel the men that do,that are attempting to degrade the women to,make,themselves feel,superior. I,have seen Celtic kitty she is,an excellent provider and a nice person. Bottom line,I,am,old school and,all woman should,be treated with respect and a man should always be a,gentleman Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
Thank you
***Blush***
  • sydmo
  • 01-19-2018, 01:27 PM
Doesn't James Bond fuck pussy galore ? Originally Posted by knotty man
Well, there ya go, 007 and I do have something in common, and we're both lucky as a two dick dog
  • sydmo
  • 01-19-2018, 01:29 PM
Don’t want to steal the thread, Tide pods???? Can you believe that shit???? Originally Posted by squiretuck
no shit, fucking doomed, we need a cleansing

I've had quite a few, 6 or 8, Ladies reach out to me with PM's asking to see me in the last couple months, (seen one in Dallas and one in San Antonio, so far) it's a request/trade, for sex/Money, I understand that, I realize I'm not James fuckin Bond. I just had no idea so many Ladies follow our daily drivel of bullshit in Austin coed. But they do, from Dallas, San Antonio, Houston as well as our own fair city. Ladies I've never seen or even heard of, I don't ever look in the "ad" section.

Considering your "taste" and the quality of the whore's you see it comes as no surprise that others would seek out a wuss like yourself.

"sydmo, you seem like a genuinely nice guy, I wanna see you, you give me $$$ and I'll sit on your face and give you lots of sweet kisses" - PM's kinda like that, only not spelt the same

I totally realize that they'll see all or most guys whether they're a gentleman or Not.

So... Exactly what point are you trying to make? That you are an easier mark?

I'm just saying, getting messages like this makes me smile.... and hard. Any of those messages from HWP CoEds under the age of 25?

So many gents bitchin bout the eccie Ladies? 2018, will be my best hobby year Ever.

syd - lame and happy old guy Originally Posted by sydmo
Lame? I concur...

it's cool to have bragging points on a whore board that involves whores I guess..... especially in the absence of a life off the boards.

When i was younger I wrote a lot of reviews and had lot's of whores wanting to be reviewed by whispers... I had a following that would see any of the girls I reviewed... I got first crack at one agency's new girls regularly..... It was all good for the ego....

Real life changes us as we get older.....

You go Sydmo..... You are Austin's #1 Grandma Whore Fucker!