Best iop, pse, gfe, non robotic currently?

Title says it all. Btw, I dont have private now. Services are good and all, but to me, what good are a lot of services if the person isn't into the session?

Who are the providers that really get into it, uninhibited, get horny, aren't uninterested? I'm a pretty good looking younger guy. Just for comparison, Ive been with Original Penny who would actually orgasm, Holly (some sessions she was wiild, some sessions, she sucked), Kara mostly gfe sessions with her. Or when I used to get with Orange, she was pretty sexual (although sometimes seemed mechanical/rehearsed)

I prefer the skinnier look, but most important is they are having fun, smiling, into it, not robotic.

I was considering Bella, Hoshi,who else? Aare these 2 girls iop, gfe, not robotic?

Also, what about girls that are FUN, like to go out, drink dance, have fun? My experience with most amp girls they are pretty guarded or dont like to get out much if at all.

Thanks
Take a look into Shasha@Lucky Haven. She'll fit your bill and she's MSOG friendly. She pulled 2 out of me last night during the table shower.
Take a look into Shasha@Lucky Haven. She'll fit your bill and she's MSOG friendly. She pulled 2 out of me last night during the table shower. Originally Posted by twitch760
Thanks for the suggestion, i actually saw her a long time ago. It wasn't a good session, she was having a bad day, and the session was terrible. Thats the girl that has her own dildos and things like that right? or maybe that was in the past. Are there any pics of Shasha around?

What about Bella/Hoshi? Hows their attitude or are they more mechanical
I'm interested this as well
Also, what about the Original Shiny?? Is she still around somewhere?? I had great sessions with her and she was hot!

I don't think shes still around dallas?
Star, anytime, but especially when she’s in a good mood.
Where is Star these days?
Joy at Jade has a fantastic ability to make every client feel like he's her favorite. More on a personal level than a sexual one, but still unmatched.
Susan at rainbow.
Where is Star these days? Originally Posted by mboogie1995
She was at Jade 2 weeks ago. Just called and she’s gone again. Oh well, at least I got to see her a couple of times this go around.
  • TC75
  • 09-13-2018, 07:41 PM
I've seen Bella twice and both times were awesome and different. She was not mechanical with me and is very open minded. The second time was all PSE, dirty talk and all.
Great attitude as well.
Cici and Shasha definitely
Where is Asa from Bali?
I recently had a great time with Grace at the Shade. She likes to talk dirty!
Susan at rainbow. Originally Posted by caddyshack
+1