For Catholic Fans

See poll.
What’s with all of the Polls? It’s like I bought something on eBay and now they want me to rate the seller.
What’s with all of the Polls? It’s like I bought something on eBay and now they want me to rate the seller. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
I think I overdid it and have angered some people. I think I just posted more polls in one day than there has been in the entire history of ECCIE. Though I was well intentioned, I will likely go into hiding soon.
I think I overdid it and have angered some people. I think I just posted more polls in one day than there has been in the entire history of ECCIE. Though I was well intentioned, I will likely go into hiding soon. Originally Posted by farawayjoe
Curious as to why you want to know the statistics of dallas men and what type of girls and services they prefer.

If this is for a grad school project I commend you good sir. You've done a hell of a job!
Curious as to why you want to know the statistics of dallas men and what type of girls and services they prefer.

If this is for a grad school project I commend you good sir. You've done a hell of a job! Originally Posted by ¥_Triton_¥
I do consumer research for a living if it helps explain. Once I saw I could make polls I dove into it.
It's a dominance thing. It feels good to have specimens inside a female body. Specimens which have the power to make life ��
why would anyone do anything without a rubber with these women ? I dont get it ... living life on the edge I guess ?