Watching Live.....Trump Ralley in Chicago Cancelled Because of Disruptive Protesters.

This looks pretty bad.

I'm watching live at this moment, waiting to see what happens.

They just read an official statement that Police advised the Trump campaign to cancel because they could not guarantee individule safety.

Chris Mathews seems to think this is all part of the American Election Proccess.

Mob rule. That's what it looks like on TV.
Romney and crew must have financed a riot. This can't be good for Trump.
Well it is Chicago
Well it is Chicago Originally Posted by gary5912
That's part of it. Amazing nobody got shot. The real thugs are in south Chicago causing havoc.
Well it is Chicago Originally Posted by gary5912
Probably one of those "communities" our current "President" organized back in the day...
What goes around comes around.
Alinsky tactics... Soros and the Globalists are proud! FUCKEM!

Trump is a fucking jackbooted thug.

Do you love the fucking constitution, boyz?

Well Trump obviously doesn't. And some of you are too fucking stupid to understand how.
Trump is a fucking jackbooted thug.

Do you love the fucking constitution, boyz?

Well Trump obviously doesn't. And some of you are too fucking stupid to understand how.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd do well to study your history and understand that Hitler sent his "jackboot thugs" to interrupt and disturb the assemblies of his opponents, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You'd do well to study your history and understand that Hitler sent his "jackboot thugs" to interrupt and disturb the assemblies of his opponents, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I bet Asswipe went to Chicago on strict orders to try and fuck things up.Asswipe doesn't understand what happened here. Because he's a stupid, dirty pig.
I bet Asswipe went to Chicago on strict orders to try and fuck things up. Because he's a stupid, dirty pig. Originally Posted by bambino

No doubt.

No doubt.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
These events will probably anger those that are Trump supporters so much that his numbers will probably go through the roof.
Ted, why's that fork sticking out of your head?

These events will probably anger those that are Trump supporters so much that his numbers will probably go through the roof. Originally Posted by Jackie S
JD will be along in a few hours to explain how these lefties are following Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, and he'll be right. And "yes", these Alinskyites will serve to mobilize the masses for Trump.
If you are dumb enough to preach hate, you get hate.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fac...-election.html