Turn out the lights bitches...

Fake
Problem is in no other time have we had the dumbest piece of shit in office.
Problem is in no other time have we had the dumbest piece of shit in office. Originally Posted by royamcr
Trump is the master and has all you dims on a string!
The kenyan is the dumbest pos that has been in the WH since the peanut farmer
Fake Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ur fake

fahker
faker
pozeur

oooh oooh oooh....
Fake Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
fake
canadjun yous are!
Problem is in no other time have we had the dumbest piece of shit in office. Originally Posted by royamcr
Jealousy is a terrible waste.

Do you have more money and a prettier hot babe as a regular?

I didn't think so.

fake
canadjun yous are! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You could have left out "canadjun"!

He still believes the 'ENFIELD DRUG STORE" is in Clarksville.

No wonder he thinks he's in Canada.

Jealousy is a terrible waste.

Do you have more money and a prettier hot babe as a regular?

I didn't think so. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I’m not 400 million in debt.
Nor am I gonna be prosecuted for tax evasion after my presidency ends.
Also not married to a Russian mail order whore,

Don’t believe the illusion, illusions are created to fool the dumbest of the dumb.
Same ones driving around in a Camry or a Avalon thinking because they have a L on the grill, they are driving a different better car. Bwahahahaha you just over paid.
Trump is the master and has all you dims on a string!
The kenyan is the dumbest pos that has been in the WH since the peanut farmer Originally Posted by winn dixie
Obama finished at Harvard Law Magna Cum Laude - 3.6 GPA

Carter finished at the Naval Academy in the top 10% of his class

Bush43 finished at Yale with a 2.7 GPA in History

Trump paid someone to take his SAT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Despite being offered a full scholarship to Northwestern University School of Law, Obama enrolled at Harvard Law School in the fall of 1988, living in nearby Somerville, Massachusetts.[113] He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,[114] president of the journal in his second year,[108][115] and research assistant to the constitutional scholar Laurence Tribe while at Harvard for two years.[116] During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as a summer associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.[117] After graduating with a JD degree magna cum laude[118] from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago.[114] Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention[108][115] and led to a publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations,[119] which evolved into a personal memoir. The manuscript was published in mid-1995 as Dreams from My Father.[119]

Trump paid someone to take his SAT. Originally Posted by adav8s28
that claim that trump paid someone to take his SAT is unproven.

Mary Trump is a liar.

Trump paid someone to take his SAT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Despite being offered a full scholarship to Northwestern University School of Law, Obama enrolled at Harvard Law School in the fall of 1988, living in nearby Somerville, Massachusetts.[113] He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,[114] president of the journal in his second year,[108][115] and research assistant to the constitutional scholar Laurence Tribe while at Harvard for two years.[116] During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as a summer associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.[117] After graduating with a JD degree magna cum laude[118] from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago.[114] Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention[108][115] and led to a publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations,[119] which evolved into a personal memoir. The manuscript was published in mid-1995 as Dreams from My Father.[119] Originally Posted by adav8s28
Doesnt prove anything! Some of the dumbest people I know are teachers and/or professors.
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2020, 05:33 PM
The ivy League has gone that route - political correctness and marxism matter more than any science, Facts, or Truth!
The kenyan was so smart yet he was a community organizer! Then divided the Country with joe and holder! Yeah?? Hes real smart!
Joeys brilliant Joeys thinks his running against George Bush , and 2019 tweeted obout the planed pandemic ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????