Private Delights - Yes/No/Maybe So?

PD has ads with reviews, but I just get the feeling it's still a little sketch. Anyone have any experience with not getting "the goods", admirers or the other way around?
Welcome to the board.

Glad you got comfortable enough to ask a question.
I'd stick to P411.

Welcome to posting...
Out in California, PD, adult Search, and Adult look are really the only options. I use PD all the time.
PD has ads with reviews, but I just get the feeling it's still a little sketch. Anyone have any experience with not getting "the goods", admirers or the other way around? Originally Posted by boodrow
I just signed up right now, I’m going to check it out probably hit or miss like tryst.link
Out in California, PD, adult Search, and Adult look are really the only options. I use PD all the time. Originally Posted by Fizley
Good to know...thanks
I'd stick to P411.

Welcome to posting... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Thank you. What can I say? I've always been a late bloomer.
PD has ads with reviews, but I just get the feeling it's still a little sketch. Anyone have any experience with not getting "the goods", admirers or the other way around? Originally Posted by boodrow
It's legit
As with any site do your own research/screening
Italia, that’s an awesome picture you posted this month, you still got it ( head turner)
It's legit
As with any site do your own research/screening Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Beautiful pictures Italia
Thank you. What can I say? I've always been a late bloomer. Originally Posted by boodrow
Better Late Than Never
Italia, that’s an awesome picture you posted this month, you still got it ( head turner) Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Thanks,Dear
Out in California, PD, adult Search, and Adult look are really the only options. I use PD all the time. Originally Posted by Fizley

Very true and Humaniplex. I have been a member there way over 10yrs. PD is really for those areas. Stick to P411 out here.