how do I take a lady from here to a swingers event

Ladies as you know I am not here because my so wont give me or that I am ugly or have a small dick but because i want to do the next level thing. whats the rules on taken a lady from here to a swingers club
Pay her! J/K, good luck with your search Cheaper. Can't wait to hear your exploits.
Hey Cheaper of you ever come to Des Moines, Ia. Which I am there quite Often I go to a swingers club there with a few of ,my provider buddies. Just say the last time I was there we tied up a guy and had some fun for an hour me and my best friend April. Hope you get to one soon! Have a lot of fun!
how far is that my dear
Pay her! J/K, good luck with your search Cheaper. Can't wait to hear your exploits. Originally Posted by jeyhawq88
Agreed.
A car LOL.
You may want to find out from the host/hostess if it is OK to bring professionals with you. Every group has its own personality and some really don't appreciate it when a single guy brings a "ticket" to a couples event. If you and the lady have a rapport, they might not know or care. But if your companion is clearly hired, some of the attendees may not like it.
Des Moines is Only 3 Hours away...
one of these days I am going to have take you up pretty lady
Ask a lady, she will either say yea or nay.

You don't know where Des Moines is? Three hours N of KC on 35.
dude I went joplin once & had to leave i am scared of cow lols.
Hey Its Not that bad here in Des Moines. There is also some really Nice Clubs in Dallas.
It's not a problem if you take someone you know very well and I would highly recommend doing it out of town. It would be prudent to take a gal who isn't well known in the hobby, i.e. doesn't advertise and likes to stay under the radar. Reduces the chance of being spotted. The swinger community takes a very unfavorable view of doing what you're planning, but I'm just sayin'

Diver