here to help - TS Jenna / dallas

i have been getting a lot of calls/ txts and emails from a lot of "potential" clients lately that dont seem to want to play by the rules so i wanted to clear some things up about me for those thinking of contacting me.... keep in mind this is text so although it can be read in a bitchy tone, it is NOT typed that way try to read this in a no bs, all out explanation of things that will either guarantee you a GREAT time with me or guarantee you getting BLOCKED from my service and leaving you to one of the other girls... i do well for myself and can afford to be picky, so should you... if im the girl for you is determined by how you approach me ... this is suppossed to be fun, for you and for me, i love what i do and it shows in my service and this thread is here to ensure that you/ we WILL have fun and if you take this info and apply it we will!

1. i am super easy to get a long with, very chill, VERY upfront, no BS, what you see is what you get type of girl.... i am that way because i like it when my clients are the same way back to me... treat me the way you would want me to treat you. i am not here to waste your time and ask that you return the favor. i do not now nor ever double book so if you book me for a time. show up. yes things happen, if they do, let me know as a courtesy so i can do something else w/ my time vs. sitting there wondering where you are and causing me to BLOCK you from a future appt.

2. READ MY FULL AD. i typed all that crap on there for you, to help you, to give you ANY info you would need without getting into specifics about my sessions. why? because of what should be OBVIOUS reasons i would think anyone involved in this hobby would appreciate the nature of the legalities. so please dont call and ask for something that could be found simply by reading... rates, location or more pics (i keep my ads FULL of updated and very accurate pics of MYSELF)

3. dont TEXT me or EMAIL me for same day appts! i dont need or want a record log of our convo and neither should you. my number is posted. use it. its far more convienent. "but im only able to txt at the moment bc im at work and cant call" ... if you can txt me at work then you can call me at work... if you cant call then youre not ready to come see me and should wait to contact me until you are ready and able... everything you need to txt me can be found in my ad. ... if you absolutely MUST txt me keep it short, stick to business and be done. EMAILS should be the same. im so tired of getting emails that say "ill be in town in ___ days/ weeks/ months/ years and wanted to know if youre available" .... unless you are prepaying for said appt the answer is NO. who knows what ill be doing beyond 30/60 mins from now. and for whatever reason your trip could be cancelled so why complicate it?

4. my rates are low and affordable and theres a price point for everyone.... dont think that by paying the bottom tier youre still getting top tier services, youre not. you still get the same girl, the same fun appt. but the time you get to spend w/ me is not the same.... that should all go unsaid but it apparently needs clarification.

5. yes im very functional and i preffer to be on top of things. beyond that youll have to find out in person for yourself or live in the fantasy of another review... but well both have more fun if youre able to write one of your own.

6. i have a pretty open schedule and gladly take appts between 10am and 2am... that does not mean i am always available during that time but those are the best times to get me.... thurs-sat day appts are your best bet or after midnite .... if you need a special time outside of that time frame the minimum donation amount is 1hr rate. even if you call at 2:01am... premium service premium fee

7. outcalls... i dont mind outcalls for clients ive worked with before or for couples (yes i see couples).... if we have not worked together and an outcall is your only interest then i find that to be sketchy (cab fare plus full hour in rate is cheaper than my outcall) but i will see you should you be willing to provide a deposit (half) thru a paypal or money order before i even leave my house... premium service premium fee... dont like it? thats great id prefer you did an incall anyway.

8. couples ... i prefer to see couples in their place or hotels so the F is more comfortable, however my place is more than available no problem... regardless of what she / he is comfortable in doing the session is as follows.... 1hr rate per person for first hour... discounts start if looking for more than one hour... premium service premium fee

9. overnights... they are available you are required to pay half of final price upfront via paypal or moneyorder... keep in mind rate of 1hr and how many hours youre requesting when making an offer...premium service premium fee ie: 300 isnt gonna cut it

10. travel/ tours - i dont do them. if im not listed in your city, then im not available in your city. if youre not paying for an overnight / weekend trip with me then im not coming to your city and will have no plans to be in your city... if you dont want the expenses of me traveling, hotel, and time then you should travel to me and "save" that way, not by lowballing some number that will only get you BLOCKED

if you read all that then i thank you, if you have other questions - ask me here... if i think of more ill add to this... like i said this should be fun for both of us and doing / not doing these things will help which kind of interaction you and i have.... thanks again and just use common sense!

http://www.eros-dallas.com/files/173486.htm
Wow...you look and sound like you could crush some nuts, baby.
im capable of many wonderful things.... like i stressed above, im here for fun, dont make it work because then neither of us are going to have fun.... as far as nut crushing goes tho i only do it when asked nicely
ok so this very long and thought out thread didnt help cut the BS traffic i get, the well worded ads i have posted didnt help.... what do you guys here suggest? what would be a way to teach every guy that ignores what i ask, wastes my time, flakes out on appointments, or is just plain rude to doing what theyre doing? i know im not the only girl they do this crap to im just the one speaking out against it for all of us.... the level of frustration has been reached that im about to raise my rates or go back to only seeing regulars as i did the last 2yrs... i thought i would take on new clientle by advertising again and all that seems to be doing is giving me unneccassary grief and i dont like to pass that on to my LEGIT customers... like i said this should be fun and easy for both of us otherwise its work.... and if this is gonna be a job then the pay needs to go up because the benefits arent as good as they used to be....
if a girl says DONT TXT, dont txt... if a girl says DONT EMAIL, dont email... why is this so complicated?

if a client told me not to add him to my contact list, I WOULDNT
if a client said DONT do something, I WOULDNT

why is this concept only one sided? why do potential clients like to push the wrong buttons? i know they wouldnt like calls between 2 and 6am asking if they want to come over... i know they wouldnt like emails all day long for 2 weeks in advance asking for info only to not be available on the agreed upon day... im sure they dont want me txting them hour long conversations about an appointment only to tell them im not actually in their state... or city even.

i, just like every other provider here, just want some respect, common courtesy, and some common sense when being contacted...

and just so were clear i realize the idiots i speak of are not active participants on this board, but should someone ive described stumbled on to this thread and thinks twice before wasting my time or another girls time then its worth it.... for those of you who take these suggestions into acct before contacting a girl... thanks
So is this a wash your ass thread?
if a girl says DONT TXT, dont txt... if a girl says DONT EMAIL, dont email... why is this so complicated?

if a client told me not to add him to my contact list, I WOULDNT
if a client said DONT do something, I WOULDNT

why is this concept only one sided? why do potential clients like to push the wrong buttons? i know they wouldnt like calls between 2 and 6am asking if they want to come over... i know they wouldnt like emails all day long for 2 weeks in advance asking for info only to not be available on the agreed upon day... im sure they dont want me txting them hour long conversations about an appointment only to tell them im not actually in their state... or city even.

i, just like every other provider here, just want some respect, common courtesy, and some common sense when being contacted...

and just so were clear i realize the idiots i speak of are not active participants on this board, but should someone ive described stumbled on to this thread and thinks twice before wasting my time or another girls time then its worth it.... for those of you who take these suggestions into acct before contacting a girl... thanks Originally Posted by TSJJTX
hey Jenna, I don't think your the only one this happens too. Unfortunately it's nature of the hobby for some guys. They don't have a lot of respect for providers. And same can be said for some providers as well. I think you have to take the good with the bad and roll with it. And occasionally come here and vent!
i know it happens to other girls. we all talk/ know each other on some level.... but thats all the more reason the bs needs to stop. it serves noones interest... definately appreciate the place to vent i figure if its good enough for yall....

hey Jenna, I don't think your the only one this happens too. Unfortunately it's nature of the hobby for some guys. They don't have a lot of respect for providers. And same can be said for some providers as well. I think you have to take the good with the bad and roll with it. And occasionally come here and vent! Originally Posted by devour
What you need to do is use a separate email and phone, that way, you check them when you want and not have to worry about people bogging down your communication network. The most frustrating thing I can imagine for you is the no shows. Don't feel bad. Look at every welcome wagon add and you will see the same guys over and over who spam that providers inbox with bullshit inquiries whom had no intention to see that person. As another poster said, it's just how it is with most people.
Sorry the NCNSs are happening with you, Jenna. I think there are guys that are curious about you, work up the courage to set the appointment and the day of, slap themselves upside the head with the "WTF was I thinking?" attitude.

Also, TSs don't seem to be very popular here like they are on EROS...the Holy Grail of fake pics.
ive had seperate from personal since i started. thats how i know when these idiots call/ txt/ email "hey you gave me your number the other night at the club" .... NO i definately didnt ... 1: bc u dont go to the club i go to... 2: i dont drink, so im ALWAYS aware of who im talking to .... 3: i dont give out my number personal or business in public but if i were and my work number is the one you got.... if youre not paying you can just throw the number away bc its useless

having a seperate number or email doesnt cut the bs... it allows me to turn my phone off when i dont want to hear it... but when i DO want it to ring i still gotta deal w/ the constant BS

What you need to do is use a separate email and phone, that way, you check them when you want and not have to worry about people bogging down your communication network. The most frustrating thing I can imagine for you is the no shows. Don't feel bad. Look at every welcome wagon add and you will see the same guys over and over who spam that providers inbox with bullshit inquiries whom had no intention to see that person. As another poster said, it's just how it is with most people. Originally Posted by CaptainFerrill
  • HNIC
  • 04-07-2014, 12:47 PM
Isn't this the welcome and introductions thread?...I must have wandered into the wrong area. My bad...anyway welcome
LOL
personally i would have prefered this discussion attached to one of my good reviews so that way potential clients would see it and use the info within... but stupidly girls arent allowed to be apart of those threads which is moronic IMO but since i cant discuss myself w/ those specifically interested in me im sharing helpful tips w/ everyone that will benefit not only guys looking to be w/ me but guys looking to contact ANY girl on here... thanks

Isn't this the welcome and introductions thread?...I must have wandered into the wrong area. My bad...anyway welcome Originally Posted by HNIC
Good grief....lets move on.