Things you guys NEED to know....

(Sorry in advance for the rant that follows)

GUYS..... You are ALL ADULTS. You have ALL been taught how to wipe your asses. So help me God, the next guy that comes to my incall and leaves skid marks on my white comforter, sheets, duvet, ANYTHING....will be getting a very embarrassing picture of said marks on my next post and will be required to go retrieve A CLEAN comforter from the front desk.

I understand its a human function but seriously??? I just had my head in your crotch for 30 minutes and the whole time you had SHIT ON YOUR ASS??? And now its on my bed and I have to go ask the hotel front desk for a new comforter?

Gross.....don't be that guy. I will be sure to let anyone who asks for a reference know about your lack of hygiene.

Oh and just because it falls into the same category, I've had several gents go #2 in my incall....Guys.... I would rather you be 5 minutes late than stink up my little hotel room. Total mood killer.

Lastly - to the particular guy who not only crapped in my bathroom but then used my body washcloth to wipe your ass....yeah you buddy. The one whol left a shit stained wash cloth in my shower....

thnx for reading.
OMFG.... lol

That is just sick. I feel bad for you ladies. You never know what kind of Hobbyist crap (pun) will walk through that door when you open it.

Great post. Hopefully some guys listen.
  • Aoi
  • 03-18-2014, 01:14 PM
Lmao
This should be a sticky! It would be interesting to see who the latest reviewers of Daphne are to see who this culprits are!
That's just wrong.

I am sure that Daphne is not the only one to endure this type of fucktardedness.

Unfortunately the people that are ignorant enough to do this are probably reading this post thinking "Wow those guys are assholes".
I think every guy should take use of the shower when they come in. it makes the provider feel better as well. I hate it when I ask them to freshen up and all they do is wash their hands. that just makes me upset and messes up the whole mood. just be courteous because all money isn't good money for me. if that happens I would not like to see you again. just some advice for you guys please respect us like we respect you. I make sure im super clean so should you ))

xoxo Stella Ales
We haven't had a clean your taint thread in a good while.
Apparently it is needed every once in a while.

Google "Wash your ass crack" and see how many forums on the subject come up. It is almost sad.

I believe that foregoing the washing of the ass is a worse breach of etiquette than when Schwartz skipped the triple dare and went right for the triple dog dare. IMHO
This should be a sticky! It would be interesting to see who the latest reviewers of Daphne are to see who this culprits are! Originally Posted by davidfree986

Lol! I can honestly say I don't think anyone has reviewed me that I had one of these experiences with. Also I'm in Austin this week so today's rant isn't in Dallas, but as I am in Dallas more than anywhere else, I feel like this is the best city to post my nonsense in.
Damn...it's a shitty world we live in.

Sorry to "Double Edit", but this one is funny too.
holy crap..............i guess pfmtony was right after all.....
As a gentleman of Austin, I apologize for the uhh, uncultured and umm stained masses our fair city has recently inducted. There once was a time that the "Dirty Austin Hippies" were easy to recognize but sight and smell. Now days it seems the dirty runs far deeper...

The next time you are in Austin I'll gladly offer some kind of consolation for such a ..err crappy experience.
Damned if I do and damned if I don't. I wiped my ass crack in anticipation of your head in my crotch for 30 minutes, so a dirty washcloth was the inevitable result.

I was only following another provider's advice a while back to "get all up in there" with it.

Lol.
WHOA! That shit's ridiculous! Not trying to be funny either....
Where have you gone p-f-m ton-y?

Our hobby turns its lonely eyes to you...