an odd sight

Walking to myhotel room I thought I saw a girl with purple hair and in a bikini, im thinking " oh theres somewhere to tan!" As I getcloser I notice its a barely there club dress at 1 in the afternoon.

Since I smoke outside I notice alot of activity, normally dont pay any attention to it. Until I see the purple hair again while a large male strolling behind her. I could smell it a mile away. After awhile there was a sped up pattern of....

Big guy leaves room, goes next door. A Guy will knock on door less then 5 min later and be out in 15 and big guy goes back in. Ive seen her clients driving circles to end up at her door. This proceeded all night....

If im noticing your clients all day and night and its a super nice part of town and you looked like your crawling out of a strip club it means your not being discreet at all. Not gonna lie I've wanted to be a smartass and ask if he ever gives her a break but decided Ill be smart and not.

Hoping nothing bad comes of it like they were robbed but id see them walking fast to their cars

Just making conversation
What you witnessed was a glimpse of the elusive, wild pimp in his natural habitat.
It's always fun to have a game of "spot the hooker", isn't it!!
It's always fun to have a game of "spot the hooker", isn't it!! Originally Posted by GracePreston
Best game ever!
It's actually very rare for me to go out for dinner near my home without seeing at least one girl that I've seen from here. Every time, it reminds me why I don't show my face
A lot of traffic in and out of any place is not good and generally draws unwanted attention.
She must be real good to be cranking dudes out at that rate...

15 min sessions with 5 minute gaps??

That's one highly efficient pimp/ho combo...

So Anastasia, are you all doing doubles? haha j/k
That p***y is getting worked over to say the least and I can imagine others areas a well....
At the pace it's probably just blow n go.
That was pyramider,,,,
Wrong. I done a lot quicker than that.
Grace,
Both you and Anastasia have gorgeous faces. Hope you both are doing well!
Im doing great!! Thanks love