Mature with large labia..

Any of the mature women out there have larger labia??
U mean butterfly wings or some serious mudflaps?
Hit up LegendaryBadass
Collette35 is one to consider
me..be that way soon!
  • BLM69
  • 12-20-2023, 12:02 PM
me..be that way soon! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I seen pics of them lips 👄
damn mine arent that big lol
Could never understand the attraction but to each their own.
Could never understand the attraction but to each their own. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Agreed....WALDT. Lots of guys find pleasure with large breasts, no matter how fake they look or feel. I like the shape of a natural breast, how it falls to the side when she's on her back, or hangs down into my mouth when she's on top. Fuller labias are like a larger vase of flowers. Larger clitoris is like a more precious diamond.

I have usually found that a thick-lipped pussy enjoys strokes, licks and kisses more than typical. I always assumed that those fleshy petals had more nerve endings, which gave her more enjoyment.

But the size of any of these beautiful womanly features is not as appreciated as much as how her entire body responds to a man's touch and love. If she will squirt, that is a true goddess.
  • BLM69
  • 12-21-2023, 07:52 PM
Agreed....WALDT. Lots of guys find pleasure with large breasts, no matter how fake they look or feel. I like the shape of a natural breast, how it falls to the side when she's on her back, or hangs down into my mouth when she's on top. Fuller labias are like a larger vase of flowers. Larger clitoris is like a more precious diamond.

I have usually found that a thick-lipped pussy enjoys strokes, licks and kisses more than typical. I always assumed that those fleshy petals had more nerve endings, which gave her more enjoyment.

But the size of any of these beautiful womanly features is not as appreciated as much as how her entire body responds to a man's touch and love. If she will squirt, that is a true goddess. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Them breasts have to point straight and look natural, not pointing towards the floor, they're 2 big socks at that point not breasts