Topic of the day: what would you consider a perfect GFE

Hey folks my last thread did so well. I got a lot of awesome and honest responses, and great advice. I figure I'll start another.. I have so many questions.. so I figured I'll start a topic of the day thread.... so here it goes

What would you consider the perfect GFE experience?
This should be interesting. I think it would be anything goes, WITH the exception of BBFS. Let the parts and juices flow, everywhere!
I'm not playing ball on this one. I consider GFE a silly marketing acronym. I do not hobby for a GFE experience any more than I would go to a restaurant to shop for ingredients, cook the food and then wash the dishes.

A true GFE is when you have overstayed your welcome and she starts nagging.

If a provider says $200/hr, $250/hr GFE I say "Next'". It's an upsell ploy.
welcome aboard jc, u dead on brother,. lol good job
The word can mean so many different things to different people but for me the bottom line is passion! DFK, Passionate Play, BBBJ ... and TOTAL focus on the moment! Oh and MSOG

DD
For me GFE means Passion DFK shower fun and Massage, and (oral) but a distant 2nd
  • Tiger
  • 02-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Depends...to me, GFE means Get the Fuck to the Exit...as in whores who post threADs all the time, those are the perfect GFE types...
Depends...to me, GFE means Get the Fuck to the Exit...as in whores who post threADs all the time, those are the perfect GFE types... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Lol.....they kick you out of Texas?

elg.........
Naw...just hanging out where the fun is! It's Sunday in Texas...a boring day when you're an Athiest...
The word can mean so many different things to different people but for me the bottom line is passion! DFK, Passionate Play, BBBJ ... and TOTAL focus on the moment! Oh and MSOG

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
That sums up GFE pretty good. For me it has to include dfk, bbbj and daty. It's more than just menu though. Some gals have a GFE menu but just go through the motions and aren't very passionate. Creating a sense of intimacy is big.
GFE means different things to different people. For the most part, the majority of providers offer pretty much the same menu give or take. It has nothing really to do with whether or not they do DFK and BBBJNQNS/DT. Some will put GFE on there as a way to market themselves as if they are offering something different when they really are not. To me GFE is more about the experience as a whole, not just the activities that are performed during an individual session. This includes the pre and post game. Outside of the menu there needs to be more of a connection, both physical and emotional (or least make me feel that there is). There needs to be more fire, more passion, deep eye contact with DFK, etc. blah, blah, blah.
I know that I'm a little new and maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that the GFE is when its more about companionship than just sex acts. Conversation, cuddling and all the GF type things. I've seen all sorts of definitions, but I guess Thats what it means to me.
Amanda good touch.

gfe is doing what you would do with your gf. That's what it is to me.

NO condom no restrictions gfe

I rarely use the gfe in my reviews, I don't need a bbbbj either to get off, a condom is fine.

I think the gfe term gets thrown around loosely on this site.
Amanda youre on my list I gotta get up to you just an hr away it s time baby