Should a provider tell you about a big bush?

There has been talk about some providers having big bushes. Here are some questions regarding this. Should the provider mention that she has a big bush in her ad? If you see a provider with a huge bush is it wrong to comment on the big bush? Should the law just be fire bush or no bush?
Yes. No. No.
She should definitely mention the bush if it is blocking the sidewalk, especially if it has thorns.

I have always been reticent to expect what I don't provide, and as I'm not shaved, I don't expect it of her. I certainly won't let her give me shit for not shaving, being the customer. But on the other hand, as customer if I have an expectation of shaved bush I should say so up front. Yet these matters can't be discussed up front. What to do.

Regardless of current trends, bush is naturally occurring. I'd prefer a forest to the sharp stubble of a day's growth.

Additionally, there is subjectivity. It rodeo's recent review, you'd think he had seen

but at the conclusion he says one would like her fine if they didn't mind a

A lot of wiggle room there. But my take is that the client should announce his expectations. They cook the food wrong, you let them cook it right.
then they spit in it while cooking it right

y'all think a shaved beaver makes a 45 year old burnt up hook seem like hot 20 year old prime ass?
show some respect. Herd y'all be showin up drunk
drunk hookin the new olympic sport... takes even longer for old jimmie to bust a dry nut... style points for crying when the nut wont bust
A provider is not obligated to tell you anything. It's all an illusion anyway. If you don't like the service don't go back. On the other hand, go ahead and tell your story in a review. Who gives a shit about any potential backlash you're not going back! And if a hooker doesn't like that you've given a few bad reviews and won't see you because if that, her loss.
no no no
There has been talk about some providers having big bushes. Here are some questions regarding this. Should the provider mention that she has a big bush in her ad? If you see a provider with a huge bush is it wrong to comment on the big bush? Should the law just be fire bush or no bush? Originally Posted by makethe33
To answer your question: No, No, No

I don't think a provider needs to come forward and be upfront on her grooming habits. If she is a VP, it should be disclosed in her profile. If you are unsure, read the reviews. If you still don't know, just ask her when your communicating with her. I'm sure she will tell you.

johnny, how do you get cousin it by my review, I said there was more there than a landing strip, to me a landing strip is a bit on top and clean shaved around the lips, this wasn't the case. also, FYI, she PM'd me and told me she had a true landing strip, guess next time ill ask to clarify, its called false advertising and I have every right to mention it when I put a review up, and correct if she had a true landing strip than I wouldn't mind another visit. but I don't plan on going back anytime soon

jj, post a review first than maybe ill listen to any bull shit you put up there, I was stone cold sober, had stuff to do after my appt, so before you go implying stuff that didn't happen, keep mouth shut

and I agree with Trojan, if not satisfied totally, which I wasn't due to being misled, than don't return,

I have given my 2 cents, for what its worth
A lot of it depends upon what a guy is used to seeing. The trend for the last 20 - 25 Years has been either Shaved or Trimmed. Ideally if a Provider feels that she needs to disclose her personal grooming information in her ad or Showcase. She is free to do so. Will that information effect whether a client sees her or not maybe. I have one Provider I see that has over time gone through Full Bush, Shaved, Trimmed & back to Full Bush. I know another that has always been shaved. Does it effect which Lady I see? No.
johnny, how do you get cousin it by my review, I said there was more there than a landing strip, to me a landing strip is a bit on top and clean shaved around the lips, this wasn't the case. also, FYI, she PM'd me and told me she had a true landing strip, guess next time ill ask to clarify, its called false advertising and I have every right to mention it when I put a review up, and correct if she had a true landing strip than I wouldn't mind another visit. but I don't plan on going back anytime soon Originally Posted by rodeomann22
It is subjective, as you say, '...to me...'

Well these are both mohawks:

But they don't have the same amount of hair, do they? There's no crystal clear definition of landing strip, so if one is to be picayune, he should specify 'trimmed to a patch no larger than 3" x 1", no more than 300 pubes per square inch, none of which can be longer than .125 inches.'

To illustrate the subjectivity, I tried for humor with

because in the review you said:

And ended with:

By your retort, I'm guessing you meant . But I only have the words you wrote to go by.

So if you don't like

for a little humor, pardon me. You have every right to your opinion but calling it false advertising is a little out there, because there is too much room for interpretation.
agree, mis type, should have been more of a than more of a, play on words and I messed up, ill take hit, thanks for "correcting" me JC
  • jan-w
  • 02-13-2014, 03:46 PM
Ahhh, the good old bush.

no no no

Dude let it go you made your point in the other thread with her.