Lalaskittles review

Thanks for my first review ! But I am also replying for the questioning about my forearm. . It was a few years ago and I was going through a rough time. A close member I knew passed away.. My arm is heeled and I am not a cutter. Just a really bad rough patch. I am better and enjoy my life and what I do
I saw those too, she is a cutter. Sad, she is a product of a fucked up life and this is where they end up. Originally Posted by Rumbledog
No I am not a cutter . It was a few years ago. They are just healed marks. You could have questioned me. I wouldve gave you an honest answer.
I sorry about what happened to you and didn't mean any disrespect. I hope you accept my apology.
Lala,

It was nice of you to address this , but you need not feel like you must discuss it again. There are some personal matters that are probably best kept personal. I am glad you are in a better place and hope you have found better coping mechanisms.
I'm glad she discussed it...if guys want to make up shit on the board about a provider, then it's always a good idea to give her side of the story. The fact that she did it without blowing a gasket and leading to more drama is to her credit. It just makes the other idiots look more foolish...
Hey, Just would like to thank everybody for understanding and not being judgmental or bias toward me I appreciate it Thanks, Lala
Thanks for the clarification. I wish such civil exchanges are the norm around here.

And thanks to BB for his assist in moving (instead of deleting) Lala's posts in the review:

lalaskittles made a couple posts here, I moved them to the coed forum since providers are not allowed to post in reviews. Originally Posted by brutusbluto
Thanks for the clarification. I wish such civil exchanges are the norm around here.

And thanks to BB for his assist in moving (instead of deleting) Lala's posts in the review: Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I agree. That was some good moderating right there.

Originally Posted by bjwstw
Originally Posted by bjwstw
Not sure why that needs to be in private , but since you asked it that way...

As I do not have PA, THANK TEBOW
let him post all in private