City: Arlington
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: L1
Hair Length and Color: Long, Dark.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Average.. Nothing negative about her immediately stands out to me. Good massage.
Recommendation: Yes
Every once in awhile someone posts that more activities can be had here, but sadly, I’ve had no luck. Just L1 every time I go.
Been there four times. All L1 had SE but that the extents of it
Yup…. That place is always L1. Some claim L3 but that’s BS. I know mimi for sure doesn’t
I think there is another lady named Helen that works there also.. When I go back I will request her, and see if the service is any different.

What are the other names of the ladies that currently work there. I find that it is better to ask for a person by name than just saying "Who is available today"...
I visited again the other day. I definitely think more is on the table here based on my 2nd visit. I also requested Helen when I called and they assured me that I could see Helen, but in comes Lisa. I think Lisa also goes by Helen as well.
I stopped in this morning. Was taken care of by an attractive lady who said that today was her first day there. Lucky me! She applied a lot of pressure which I wanted, and was very friendly. HE. Just moved here from Austin. She goes by JoAnna.
I’m gonna book with Lisa. $60/hour. How much tip does she require for L1? I’m hoping she just does it without discussing it. Is tip $40,$50,$60? or more?
Good luck Carl since this review is almost 2 years old!!!!
Carl, it was 40 in 2021, now it’s 60, lol
This place is still a solid option for a good massage and L1. Have fun. The same Lisa that I saw when I wrote this review is no longer there but the service is the same.
What about the one with short hair and very small ?
I think her name is Tina , she will take a quiet pounding
Hint hint on this one
When the mamasan is away
All the kitty cats will play
Thanks. I went to CC Oriental. Now located on
Green Oaks & Matlock. No longer as posted b4 a 60 yo. I saw LeeLee. She is about 40. Not a great looker , but not at all overweight. $65 for good massage & L1 at no extra charge. I tipped her $45 & she was happy. $110 total is a great deal for Chinese mascot & L1.
I now saw NahNah at cc oriental. Better than LeeLee. Not much English. But very playful with a lot of mutual touch during ending. I referred her to a friend & she licked his balls & put her titles in his mouth. He asked for her directly when he called.