Quarterly Visit

Good afternoon guys! If you were limited to one visit per quarter now, who would you see Angel, or Eve? Also if there's better please feel free to add to list from current available providers.
Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Good afternoon guys! If you were limited to one visit per quarter now, who would you see Angel, or Eve? Also if there's better please feel free to add to list from current available providers. Originally Posted by H/Dtown
Not current, but was told a while back that carrot would be back next year. If you can wait she's solid.
Wow! You are putting the choice with two of the absolute best in my opinion. I honestly don't think you can go wrong with either. You will not be disappointed with whoever you choose. Another I would put up there when she returns is Cherry. All three are so incredible to me, I wouldn't dare rank them. Let's just say they are all #1 in their own special ways.
[private]Thank you for the recommendations! I should have added I've seen Angel twice, and never seen Eve. I thought I read somewhere that she was stuck up but very attractive. Also no need for Catholic services but if it just happened with Angel not sure I could stop it! Might have to check out Cristal, not really into the older milf style Abby(definitely well into 30s). If that's what I was looking for would just stay home lol!!!![private]
Guess the private attempt didn't work lol
Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Just for your information, I'm like you. I don't go Catholic as much as I would like to some times. Eve is not Catholic (at least with not me and I have not tried). I can see how some may see her as stuck up. I absolutely think she is great. One of the best in my opinion. I would say confident and not intimidated as opposed to stuck up. She is an absolute great girl. She expects respect. If you return that, she will treat you with respect.
I would go without. If you can wait 3 months you can wait 6 and there you go they get no $$$ and you can take matters into your own hands

They do not care about you at all

All they see is $$$$$