Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: n/a
Session Length: 20mins
Fee: 65
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I saw her a couple of times last year and she looked just like her photos. Don't know if anything has changed.
Recommendation: No
not a review, moved here
Why do they purposely post empty reviews to notify the people that there was a Ncns. Why not just post in coed... Saying... This chick NCNSed me.

Oh wait... Nvm is it cus plenty is said bcd? I mean, why can't that be out in the open?
Why do they purposely post empty reviews to notify the people that there was a Ncns. Why not just post in coed... Saying... This chick NCNSed me.

Oh wait... Nvm is it cus plenty is said bcd? I mean, why can't that be out in the open? Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Here's why Ezra , this gets put into showcase as a review ! Which makes it visible to all clientele researching reviews, a NCNS post in coed simply moves down the page and eventually falls out of sight and out of mind. But it's a lot more effective on eccie verified providers, something lost on this particular one. But that's why you see these so often.
Ooooh... Now I get it. But even if ( by rules) when moderaters move it, saying its not a valid review, they let that be apart of their showcase history... Damn that sucks. I mean it sucks for those who this happens to even when/ if they did have a credible explanation and just got a relentless guy. ( yes I know, it's rare, but there is always an exception to the rule in all cases/ circumstance) Id feel pretty bad if I wrote a ncns that stuck to a guys profile forever ( and if i wrote it before giving a reasonable amount of time for the guy to get back) and then they did w a pretty good excuse... You know?

Well for instance, about a month ago, I was heading up for a 1 pm apt, and right at 12:15 I got pulled over and arrested. Now, right when I got pulled over, ( for cutting someone off- asshole cop) I did however manage to email saying I was getting pulled over. That's all I wrote as I had only seconds. But he was back there a long time checking my info, and was worried that if the worst happend, he would be sitting there waiting But that's all I managed to write. Just, Im getting pulled over. ( we were only speaking email) anyway, sure enough he took me in, because my license was expired about a month, and I later learned its automatic jail time in Austin if you do not have a valid lic. On you. So needless to say, this was pretty much a ncns. The cop did call my best friend in Austin who is also on the board to let her know and to begin working on getting me out. Now, so 24 hours have gone by, and I did email a few hours after I got out. Explaining everything, and could def provide proof etc, and would hope he'd reschedule. He was beyond understanding, and saw him exactly 6 days later. But I think to myself, damn what if I had booked someone who wasn't as forgiving? What if he wrote up something like this only a few hours after it happend?? That would've really sucked.

Never in my life would I think that id ever say, sorry I NCNSed you I was arrested. Lol. But it DID happen, you know? It def could happen.
  • ztonk
  • 05-28-2012, 09:34 PM
Ooooh... Now I get it. But even if ( by rules) when moderaters move it, saying its not a valid review, they let that be apart of their showcase history... Damn that sucks Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Since a NCNS is not a review, the lady could request it be unlinked from her profile I suppose. But in general, one bad review or one NCNS is not going to make that much of a difference to a lady's business if she demonstrates consistent good service otherwise...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
True. I guess I'm just a bit obsessive about my rep.
Another reason that many write it as a review is that they don't realize that if there are no activities there is no session and hence nothing to review. Most guys feel that they are reviewing the "session" even though it never occurred. A review is suppossed to be about a session. If it never happenned, then there can be no review. I think that a lot of guys are just trying to post the information for others to use in their decision making processes and don't know where else to do it.

Damn, that is redundant!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Hey, I just posted it where I thought it made the most sense. Sorry if it wasn't in the right fourm. Understood, things happen at the last min. Which is why I didn't post any comments the first (or 2nd) time she no showed, but I was seeing a pattern. Now that I look back, it was actully the 3rd time she stopped communication after I had reached the hotel. It would be apreachated if a lady would at least text me back saying "sorry can't make it". That's all.
Search would have revealed that she has a habit of that, always do your homework. Sorry you got hosed though.
I wanted to see this gal on several occasions and now probably will not, too bad
Hey, I just posted it where I thought it made the most sense. Sorry if it wasn't in the right fourm. Understood, things happen at the last min. Which is why I didn't post any comments the first (or 2nd) time she no showed, but I was seeing a pattern. Now that I look back, it was actully the 3rd time she stopped communication after I had reached the hotel. It would be apreachated if a lady would at least text me back saying "sorry can't make it". That's all. Originally Posted by curious_andrew

Babe not hanging you at all.... This was general. You just happend to be picked out of many others I've seen. I def see your side babe. No opposition here.
True. I guess I'm just a bit obsessive about my rep. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
That's a good way to be. You should continue to be that way. You'll easily avoid the problems so many of the girls get into because they aren't as concerned with their reps.

AFA ncns in CO-ED, it could probably go either way, CO-ED or reviews, but the decision was made to go the way they did. It does have the advantage of letting a girl (or a guy for that matter) explain on their end. That's a good thing for a few reasons, among them:

no waiting period was allowed before posting the ncns which is just wrong,

or my favorite, the girl responds and commits suicide by post, which reinforces the message that she should be avoided.