Whats in a name?

Being somewhat middle-aged, I tend to enjoy the company of women over the age of thirty. I still find a younger hardbody enjoyable for an occasional romp, but for extended stay visits and converstion, someone a little older is my preference.

Now there are a number of ways to describe a woman of my liking. I have heard them referenced as cougars, MILFs, and even GILF. Is this a situation like saying an automobile or car (same definition) or is there a distinct difference? What do you think is the diference, if any, of the above tags?
A cougar generally refers to an older woman looking for a much younger man - and is not usually used to describe a provider.
Well, the GILF is the mother MILF!!!!!! It all has to do with biology and whether someone is considered a MILF or a GILF, has to do with how one views AGING. So, you could view a MILF as a 45 year old and someone could view that 45 year old as GILF. Let's face it, anyone over 45 is more than likely a grandmother or grandfather. However, I have a friend who was a grandmother at 33....................ouch!

As for the cougar, well, any woman who likes younger men is called a cougar. I don't like the term. It's synonymous with dirty old man as far as I'm concerned.
Ouch "dirty old man" I'm guilty.
As for the cougar, well, any woman who likes younger men is called a cougar. I don't like the term. It's synonymous with dirty old man as far as I'm concerned. Originally Posted by summerwaves
I aspire to be a Dirty Old Man one day. Right now I'm a Dirty Middle Aged Man.

What do you call a male slut? HAPPY!
Now there are a number of ways to describe a woman of my liking. I have heard them referenced as cougars, MILFs, and even GILF. Is this a situation like saying an automobile or car (same definition) or is there a distinct difference? What do you think is the diference, if any, of the above tags? Originally Posted by wantsome
MILF: Mother I'd Like to F%*k.....by the literal definintion any female who has had a child/given birth could be considered a MILF which would open the age gates at around 9 (a girl in Brazil gave birth at this age) and go up to 70 (a woman in India gave birth at this age).

I think most of the providers you're interested in prefer to be referred to as "mature" but you may want to post something in the national section and ask a wider audience.