My Favorite Things!

This article started me thinking:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ts-larger.html

I love boobs....I prefer big ones (Can I get a witness, Dear John!) but I love them all. Factory Originals or After-Market Installations, it does not matter. I like to rub them and kiss them and hold them and squeeze them and taste them and see how big their nipples get and if she likes it pull on them and put something between them, you know play with them. I have seen some of the Greatest Boobs Of All in this city. Some of them have retired, some of them are still active. And I have loved them all. And just like Ron White says, "Once you've seen one pair of titties, well, you just want to see them all!"

I even like to drive through Memorial Park every afternoon just to watch the ladies jogging! (As an aside, to the 75 year old gentleman jogging along, God bless you for being that fit at your age, but for the sake of all that is good and kind....WEAR A DAMN T-SHIRT!) And this started me to thinking (and salivating, but that's another story!) What percentage of women have had breast enhancements? I'm sorry to just ramble a little, but I am curious as to what is the answer. I was never that good at guessing whether they were real or fake, but I love them so much, I guess it just didn't matter to me. Any thoughts, friends?
Have you seen AllofAmbers.....I heard their perfekk.....you should go in!!!

plus i heard she gets kicked out of strip clubs.....now thats bad ass....she must be hottier than they are and they hatn!!
Yes, I have seen hers, many moons ago, and yes, they are perfect! But, so are yours!
I like smallish breasts, ones that fit in my hands and shaved pussies.
If ass cheeks had nipples...hmm.
As an additional thought, who do you think has the best boobs? Provider or celebrity, either one.

Can I be the first to nominate Jennifer Reyna?
Huge Boobs are my favorite too.. most of the provides I like to go for are the ones with the nice Chesticles. Then I started noticing how cute chicks looked with A-cups. So eventually I just plain ole like boobies..
Jennifer Reyna is Fucking extra hot. I have to watch the traffic every morning. I prey every morning that she would just once do a full spin while switching sides while at the screen.
I like a C-cup or larger, but have seen some really nice B-Cups as well. Not an a fan of the itty bitty titty committee.
Speaking of newscasters, I'd sure like to see Dominque Sachse's big 'ol titties bare one time. My favorite celebrity breasts were Jennifer Connelly back in the late 80's early 90's (the Hot Spot with Don Johnson and Virginia Madsen was just one of the many times she got nekkid), and Salma Hayek of course.
  • pyro
  • 01-22-2011, 07:51 AM
1. Raindrops on roses
2. Whiskers on kittens

just to name a few...

(I'm a purist)
1. Raindrops on roses
2. Whiskers on kittens

just to name a few...

(I'm a purist) Originally Posted by pyro
You know who had a nice rack, Julie Andrews.
  • Seedy
  • 01-22-2011, 02:58 PM
You know who had a nice rack, Julie Andrews. Originally Posted by Wayward
Probably still does, might be a little saggy now though. Lol
I like a C-cup or larger, but have seen some really nice B-Cups as well. Not an a fan of the itty bitty titty committee. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
I am a fan of the big ones also but I like them with peperoni and not salami or canadian bacon.
I am a fan of the big ones also but I like them with peperoni and not salami or canadian bacon. Originally Posted by Shake_N_Bake
Speaking of pepperoni, whenever perfect tits are mentioned, I immediately think of the Giada De Laurentiis from the Food Channel. That woman has a perfect natural (I think) rack, and loves to show them off every chance she gets.
Speaking of pepperoni, whenever perfect tits are mentioned, I immediately think of the Giada De Laurentiis from the Food Channel. That woman has a perfect natural (I think) rack, and loves to show them off every chance she gets. Originally Posted by GymRat