Gone of dat foooking Henny!

So yesterday da great posted two Incoherent posts and I do want to apologize for my gross grammatical errors. Da great got upgraded in my OG organization, a promotion, plus a nice raise in base salary so I celebrated with an overnight provider at Ghost bar and probably didn't foook her last night I was so tore up. Ended up passed out in the bathroom of my Omni hotel room. So da great would like the thread stricken and my post stricken. Thanks. Now question, how much is acceptable to drink on an overnight with a hot provider?(she is in love with da great so she is still with da great having lunch so no crude remarks ok. It offends her beautiful blond soul when da great is ridiculed here). Tooodlez.....
So da great would like the thread stricken and my post stricken. Thanks. Originally Posted by shinepro

You forget the rules of figh, er, I mean SHMBs. One of which is "you post it you own it"
I bragged on a pussy board once...naw...just kidding I am a man.
He whines a lot like another poster here does.
  • A1.
  • 08-07-2019, 08:06 PM
I celebrated with an overnight provider at Ghost bar and probably didn't foook her last night I was so tore up. .... Originally Posted by shinepro
Russ the real OG would be more than happy to get the job done & make her scream with pleasure cuz you couldn't hang with the big boys.
Most of your posts a are incoherent shine....i wouldnt worry much about yesterday. I doubt anyone even noticed
Most of your posts a are incoherent shine....i wouldnt worry much about yesterday. I doubt anyone even noticed Originally Posted by tbone2u
I didn't
He whines a lot like another poster here does. Originally Posted by tbone2u

i've noticed that lately.....
Guess that Henny really "got him gone".

Thank you Henny !!
I bet it was Old Crow
He ate too much...
Boone's Farm and Ripple got him... he's too broke to afford Hennesey and incapable of knowing the difference, e.g. shit vs. Shinola.

Like Forrest Gump said: "Stupid is as stupid does..."
shine appears to be BANNED as of his last post.
shine appears to be BANNED as of his last post. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Thank God, the mods & admins. One down, a couple more to go. Only wish it was a permaban.