Late Checkout~

Hey everybody!

It's me Morgan again. I had another wonderful time in Houston this weekend and I have decided to get a late checkout and stay until about 2:00pm. Catch me if you can!

I do love Houston and I am strongly considering making it my home. There seems to be much more opportunity for a provider like me to expand her business. The guys here are awesome, I have made some good friends, and all of the neon signs make this place look like a huge playground!

I could even part time at one of the fine gentlemen's clubs...who cares if I can't dance to save my life?!?

LMAO...Why didn't I come here in the first place??
Hey everybody!

It's me Morgan again. I had another wonderful time in Houston this weekend and I have decided to get a late checkout and stay until about 2:00pm. Catch me if you can!

I do love Houston and I am strongly considering making it my home. There seems to be much more opportunity for a provider like me to expand her business. The guys here are awesome, I have made some good friends, and all of the neon signs make this place look like a huge playground!

I could even part time at one of the fine gentlemen's clubs...who cares if I can't dance to save my life?!?

LMAO...Why didn't I come here in the first place?? Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
Of course Houston is better than Dallas we have less Indy providers.
Of course Houston is better than Dallas we have less Indy providers. Originally Posted by carkido45

Are you saying that Indy providers are scarce so demand is high or that Indy providers are overrated and killing the whole industry in Dallas?

Personally, I agree with the latter, but the former works for me.

When I say Houston is "better", I don't only mean in a business sense. I like the city. Its bigger, more diverse, and liberal.
If you look they're more Eccie verified providers in Dallas than in Houston...supply and demand.
You would be a welcome addition to the city. But, then I been telling you that all along....smile