Suggestions in the ISO...and references....seious issues

I am a very helpful gal in this hobby world...I give out references and suggestions in alot of areas on this board.....I enjoy being part of this hobby community...I just want everyone to have fun!!!

But I have decided that this issue should be discussed...

Just because a provider suggestion is given in a gents "iso" post.....DOES NOT guarantee a provider's OR a hobbyist' safety!!1!
Screening is priority number one on both sides of the fence!

Gents...always make sure a provider is reputable and active.

Ladies...always check a hobbyist references..make sure they are recent and reputable...if he has postings here,read them to make sure he is active and reliable.....and make sure everything checks out.

Stay safe everyone!!! Happy hobbying!!!
agreed. Safety is always on individuals I assume what you are talking about..
Is there a thread on eccie where ladies can leave a reference or "white list" for a gentlemen? I have never asked for references, but always thought ladies I have seen would vouch and convey that I am a good guy. I spent the better half of today trying to set something up to no avail.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Is there a thread on eccie where ladies can leave a reference or "white list" for a gentlemen? I have never asked for references, but always thought ladies I have seen would vouch and convey that I am a good guy. I spent the better half of today trying to set something up to no avail.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Originally Posted by KC Heisenburger
Read it wrong.
Is there a thread on eccie where ladies can leave a reference or "white list" for a gentlemen? Originally Posted by KC Heisenburger
Doubt it. Besides something like that could become outdated quickly
And btw, nowadays a stale reference is not worth anything. Some gals have 6 month cutoffs, a lot of gals have 3 month cutoffs.
It's on the guy to provide recent references for a gal to check, otherwise it should be newbie screening.
On the east coast its almost always rw data for screening except for a gals repeat clients.
I am a very helpful gal in this hobby world...I give out references and suggestions in alot of areas on this board..... Originally Posted by DallasRain

With respect..Might I suggest that maybe you stop suggesting..
I am a very helpful gal in this hobby world...I give out references and suggestions in alot of areas on this board.....I enjoy being part of this hobby community...I just want everyone to have fun!!!....

Screening is priority number one on both sides of the fence!...
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas,
Your suggestions are always welcome, and highly valued.

Screening is more important than looks or location, or how long it has been since the last reference.
Yep malwoody...i am gonna do just that

Thx
Unfortunately with today's climate and the aggressiveness of some "agencies", it may take more than references soon. And for the guys, if you think, it's easier to skip the screening and go for the low hanging fruit..not a good idea. We only do this for all of our safety and fun. We love you guys.
Yep malwoody...i am gonna do just that

Thx Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you Ms DR..because of your sweet and even tempered nature I appreciate that you took no offense. I've not voiced it before but what has concerned me for awhile is we don't always know much about the guys making requests and what really kills me is when an individual has multiple reviews and won't take the time to do some research but rather asks in coed for a recommendation.. There are other ways to do research..
Yep. Thx fr all the responses.
It kills me not to be able to be as helpful in the iOS section....but safety IS top concern for ALL!
I'm wondering why I signed up for P411 as it doesn't seem to impress many girls
Yep. Thx fr all the responses.
It kills me not to be able to be as helpful in the iOS section....but safety IS top concern for ALL! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You can still give me a shout out sexy I know that I still need to do my own verifying. xoxo
I'm wondering why I signed up for P411 as it doesn't seem to impress many girls Originally Posted by Dondo7
I would think that impressing girls VS all the other perks that I recommend it for.
I suppose it is a matter of an opinion.

Let's say that Don Jaun Super Cock is an avid member..Participates in every venue on this site..has a great rapport.
Let's pretend DJSC is involved in a local sting..And his consequences are
Job, marriage, community humiliation & Family rejection..AT least that's what The group of people involved are telling him..
Perhaps they offer him amnesty for ..his accounts, His app phone # and any little tid bits of information he can offer to assist in "saving lives"
MFA
Anyway...
His references clear..They are current..The girls Have great reports & he was a solid client..every time..for 4 years.
Well, Ladies & Gentlemen.

I have nothing more to say.
Same game..same players (for the most part)..new level .
Do what you want with that
Me, I'm probably going to get it in the rear, Rumor has, I Like it!!
Yea..I do.
SO
SPANK ME ALREADY
I would think that impressing girls VS all the other perks that I recommend it for.
I suppose it is a matter of an opinion.

Let's say that Don Jaun Super Cock is an avid member..Participates in every venue on this site..has a great rapport.
Let's pretend DJSC is involved in a local sting..And his consequences are
Job, marriage, community humiliation & Family rejection..AT least that's what The group of people involved are telling him..
Perhaps they offer him amnesty for ..his accounts, His app phone # and any little tid bits of information he can offer to assist in "saving lives"
MFA
Anyway...
His references clear..They are current..The girls Have great reports & he was a solid client..every time..for 4 years.
Well, Ladies & Gentlemen.

I have nothing more to say.
Same game..same players (for the most part)..new level .
Do what you want with that
Me, I'm probably going to get it in the rear, Rumor has, I Like it!!
Yea..I do.
SO
SPANK ME ALREADY Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
I know that's always a concern or paranoia but has that really ever been done? That is, on this board or P411? It seems to be a lot of trouble just for nailing 2 consenting adults...now if they think something else is going on or can get to bigger fish, that may be different