alert: missannabell working with LEO

Title says all
I call bullshit right there!!
I've been dating here long time, I doubt this mister one post.
I've been dating here long time, I doubt this mister one post. Originally Posted by bilbobaggin
No shit. I don’t believe that.
Um excuse me and who are you? Obviously no one important as this is your ONLY post? Seriously what is your problem....
First Anniston Jakobs was accused and now Annabell. What are they putting in the water in Missouri?
First Anniston Jakobs was accused and now Annabell. What are they putting in the water in Missouri? Originally Posted by TailHooked
Baby troll food.
Geez, over a year of lurking and now a one post SPA from whomever the OP is.
They must have gotten the drum of stupidity mixed up with the chlorine down at the water treatment plant.
Thanks guys @ BigDeal,bilbobaggin & Lubeman for not buying into this losers lies.....I am super annoyed & frustrated by this tho... I dont understand why someone would post something like that in the first place...Ive been here over 3 years & have nothing but positive reviews this is so silly but regardless im sure it will still have a negative effect to some degree. Why would someone do something so mean foreal i dont understand people sometimes..mm
Some idiots just like to spread chaos.
Probably a religious fanatic
Or another provider.
Annabelle is sweet heart. Please ignore these trolls.
Annabell. He wants you but is too chickenshit to make a call so, he insults you instead.
Pin dick.
If you look at the number of posts by this guy it explains it all.

He just screwed himself with other ladies by posting that. I HOPE