Venmo/ paypal

Just curious if any providers use or have used Venmo or PayPal as payment before? Or if any guys have had a provider accept one of those methods. I saw provider advertise that they accept it was curious as to how that would work.
I do. It’s convenient for newbies who I require s deposit from. But personal info is shared so it’s all about your comfort level.
Yes several gals have that.
They are simply a transfer mechanism. Of course you have to have an account also. You transfer from yours to the gal's account. And some rw data happens.
I prefer to use the presidential coupons method.

Edit add, see Kati's post above.
That's good to know, I been out of the hobby for a bit and looking to get back into it.
I accept paypal for cancel fees..or from reputable dawgs here and repeat clients
Cashapp is gain popularity...was recently asked if I wanted to pay that way.
I know two ladies that accept cash app and another one is setting it up. I like cash app because it's no charges and instant debit withdrawal. Venmo is ACH and takes longer to go through.
What recourse does someone have if scammed using venmo or cash-app? Or at what point do you pay?
What recourse does someone have if scammed using venmo or cash-app? Or at what point do you pay? Originally Posted by Ltstorm
You're pretty much screwed ... unless you set up burner venmo/paypal that you can afford to have canceled when you contest the payment with your bank or credit card company.

btw, note that venmo is owned by paypal.

I'm banned for life from using Facebook Payments (similar to venmo or cashapp) because I contested a scammer. My bank stuck FB with the charge, and FB won't consider reinstating me unless I pay them 250. FB of course sides with the scammer even when presented with a ton of evidence. FB sucks.
I know two ladies that accept cash app and another one is setting it up. I like cash app because it's no charges and instant debit withdrawal. Venmo is ACH and takes longer to go through. Originally Posted by flowerpotkc
Venmo is instant.
I have for cancel fees as well as guys I trust. I think it’s easier for some to explain a “business” transaction as opposed to a withdrawal. Mine is under my business name of course. Good luck!