Girls that come to the airport

I'll be in KC next month spending the night at a hotel near the airport. KC is larger than my home area so am wondering about travel distance issues. Looking for a girl to come to my hotel or me to her incall in that area. I like big boobs and a sweet personality. I have references from NE. Can you give me advice?
Advice:
Travel time in KC metro is not really an issue.
However, for outcall, you will need solid gold current references.
Although I recognize a couple names on your review list (and have dated one), none are current.
Perhaps plan on asking for an incall and get prescreened by gals that accept other verification data than current references.
Also check the two ad forums for visiting gals as there's over 2 dozen hotels for folks to stay at in that area.
Advice:
Travel time in KC metro is not really an issue.
. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Stay of of I-35 during morning and evening commutes.

You can do a search on Skip the games by putting airport or zona in the specify box next to the button with the search. magnifying glass on it.

Some providers that frequent that area are RubyLou, Stacey Renee, Samantha, Kelsey and AJ. Reading some reviews on them will get you a start.
Annabell is in Liberty, not too far.
Ivanna, hailey ann, kaylen and joe joe are also northland girls i believe.
Originally Posted by playa76

Don't trust anyone with 10+ year old photos or excessively covered up or not showing teeth (or lack of).
There's usually a few agency gals that travel in. Also quite a few other gals from other boards that travel in.
Simply do your research 1st cause the traveling gals book-up.
And, as I mentioned above, don't expect outcall.
Originally Posted by playa76
I assumed that the girls don't do incall at these hotels, is that correct?
The traveling gals do.
Some of the local gals do.
Some of the local gals have non-hotel setups.
It depends on the gal.
Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I assumed that the girls don't do incall at these hotels, is that correct? Originally Posted by Nebman
Of course they do, if they feel comfortable with the guy.
Of course they do, if they feel comfortable with the guy. Originally Posted by cmore197474
I meant do they get their own room to work from in the airport area? Or do they always opt for in the city to be closer to more potential clients?
I meant do they get their own room to work from in the airport area? Or do they always opt for in the city to be closer to more potential clients? Originally Posted by Nebman
Some stay in one place.
Some stay in another.
It ain't Rocket Surgery.