Ho Ad Writing

I am as big into the hunt as I am into the deed. So like most of us I troll BP a lot. To consider:

Say you are reading a BP ad and it is well written, spelling and grammar spot on. Do you think it more likely to be an educated handler than the lady herself? Or the verbiage is bullshit but the pics classy; lady or pimp?
You should get yourself a textbook on ho shorthand.
I am as big into the hunt as I am into the deed. So like most of us I troll BP a lot. To consider:

Say you are reading a BP ad and it is well written, spelling and grammar spot on. Do you think it more likely to be an educated handler than the lady herself? Or the verbiage is bullshit but the pics classy; lady or pimp? Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Pictures
Number can I find Info
Incall or outcall
The rest is BS
Nunna us hoz b edjumikated!
Colladge aint nothin nunna us b goin 2!
wez all need pimpz 2 run our shit =)
5 dolla me m8k u holla n pimp daddy b t8kin tree fify outta dat 5 so u best b tippin us hoz!

It seems to me you are over-thinking this whole thing.

Say you are reading a BP ad and it is well written, spelling and grammar spot on. Do you think it more likely to be an educated handler than the lady herself? Or the verbiage is bullshit but the pics classy; lady or pimp? Originally Posted by JennerJammer
See chapter 19:

• ron32
  • 08-18-2015, 08:24 AM
my favorites are the gals who have been 19 or 29 for the past few years
See chapter 19:

Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Hey Pauly! I want a copy.
When's the next reprinting?
my favorites are the gals who have been 19 or 29 for the past few years Originally Posted by ron32
Whats better is when she's been 49 for the past 10 years and white knight cunts get their panties in a knot when you point it out.
I like the ones that will tell you up front that "you will leave wanting more'
yeah I want my full hour
I want more than a 10sec blowjob
I want to fuck in more than one position that you claim is not comfortable
I want more of the girl in pictures and less of what showed up

you will be amazed at my skills
yep I am amazed that she actually charges for the lack of those skills

I am so wet
then why did you have to use lube for my lil dick
Why do the same girls post ads also like 10 times a day.
Why do the same girls post ads also like 10 times a day. Originally Posted by ilbj7777
Tweekers tend to forget they did things, like posting ads.
BP no longer charges the ho's for ads.
Something to do with credit card companies and BP's policy of allowing Ho ads.
BP no longer charges the ho's for ads.
Something to do with credit card companies and BP's policy of allowing Ho ads. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yea, some LE type in Illinois put pressure on Mastercard and Visa to not allow BP to accept CCs. So BP while fighting it basically made all their postings free
Good for BP but damn some of them Ho's just cant stop lining up for the free shit.
It brings out the Democrats in droves with multiple ads for themselves one on top of the other. Makes it look like desperation to me.