Quoting ROS in open forum

Gents....just a friendly reminder. Remember when you are quoting a post if it is private info such as the "ROS" in a review don't include it. It will be out there for all members to see and mods who may not be as nice as me will point you for it :cheesy: I know it may be a oversight but just wanted to remind members here of the infraction, thanks!
That was me. I hit the quote button and didn't realize the whole review was going to be posted. Honest mistake.

Fuckin ECCIE
Yes it was....but some others have made same honest mistake too. Just an fyi.....
This is why we can't have nice things
Gents....just a friendly reminder. Remember when you are quoting a post if it is private info such as the "ROS" in a review don't include it. It will be out there for all members to see and mods who may not be as nice as me will point you for it :cheesy: I know it may be a oversight but just wanted to remind members here of the infraction, thanks! Originally Posted by Highwayman64
This is how things werk in pgh these days??
Fuckin lame ass "friendly reminders"???

That was me. I hit the quote button and didn't realize the whole review was going to be posted. Honest mistake.

Fuckin ECCIE Originally Posted by bambino
And you admit the mistake???
Someone should tell you to go fuck yourself.
This is how things werk in pgh these days??
Fuckin lame ass "friendly reminders"??? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

The friendly reminder was the extent of the efforts on fixing it too.
That modtard life
The friendly reminder was the extent of the efforts on fixing it too.
That modtard life Originally Posted by dynamitekid
Even fuckin better....
fuckin modtards.....
Even fuckin better....
fuckin modtards..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Fuckin Paulie.......
I love Pgh....
I've got to remember to stop in more often....