36E BP woman

I'm sick and tired of seeing her ad day by day, continually.
You must be a mind reader I was going to post the same thing. I was going to pay her to stop posting 50 ads a day. She posts between 15 and 20 times a day.
I'm glad to learn I am not only the one...
  • signa
  • 09-15-2015, 06:11 PM
the volume of her posting is probably directly corresponding to the number (lack there of) dudes she sees.
Look at the face I circled... omg... she is ready to throw up.
the volume of her posting is probably directly corresponding to the number (lack there of) dudes she sees. Originally Posted by signa

I concur.
  • signa
  • 09-15-2015, 06:19 PM
If back page would charge again they would make a fortune...lol

who the hell would pay for a half ass massage for 200 with no hope of extras but on the bright side she does take credit.
And apparently those melons are man-made. ugh
There was a review of her a while back where it's strictly a HJ for any extras
  • cabot
  • 09-16-2015, 07:15 AM
I wonder how much longer she'll stay HJ only, and at those prices? She's been around for years, and stuck to her rules far longer than most girls who start with massage.

Of course, every year that passes and every pound you add makes it harder to keep clientele. If her postings number is an indicator that she needs to make more money - I'll be curious to see if she ends up quitting/retiring from the business, or expanding into new and exciting services.
I thought this post was going to be a joke about a girl on the bus line tits would see.
If there weren't so many steps to it I was going to start flagging these ads.
I'm pretty sure she's posting so often now (she didn't used to) because, ever since Backpage lost their credit card processing and only take Bitcoin for paid ads now, there is something strange about the "free" ads they're offering. I do not know exactly what is happening, but it looks to me like if you post multiple "free" ads, they only appear in the ad listing for a very short time - then they disappear, but you can still find them if you use the search function, and know a term in the ad to search for. These ads appear at the very bottom of the search results, under "Additional Ads". I suspect they did this to try to curb people abusing the "free" ads they're offering due to losing their credit card processing. But what it is causing is girls posting multiple ads, constantly - because their ads keep disappearing, and this is the only way they can have their ads visible throughout the day.

It's really annoying, but she's not the only one doing it - other girls are doing pretty much the same thing.
I agree she is not the only one but somehow her ads are more annoying than other repeaters.
I'm pretty sure she's posting so often now (she didn't used to) because, ever since Backpage lost their credit card processing and only take Bitcoin for paid ads now, there is something strange about the "free" ads they're offering. I do not know exactly what is happening, but it looks to me like if you post multiple "free" ads, they only appear in the ad listing for a very short time - then they disappear, but you can still find them if you use the search function, and know a term in the ad to search for. These ads appear at the very bottom of the search results, under "Additional Ads". I suspect they did this to try to curb people abusing the "free" ads they're offering due to losing their credit card processing. But what it is causing is girls posting multiple ads, constantly - because their ads keep disappearing, and this is the only way they can have their ads visible throughout the day.

It's really annoying, but she's not the only one doing it - other girls are doing pretty much the same thing. Originally Posted by laserface
I've also noticed more full nude and close up pix on ads are shown.