Birthdays and the hobby

I was brought up celebrating birthdays in special ways...we never had much money but always had creative ideas.

So I try to make clients birthdays special....discounts/decorate with streamers & balloons/get a cupcake for them/have them do Jack shots on my bobbies etc.

LADIES: What kind of things do you like to do for special clients who have birthdays??
MEN: what kinda things have you had a provider do for your birthday??

suggestions or ideas for more ways to celebrate??
I definitely try to have their favorite drink in stock as well as wear requested outfits(even if that means answering the door in my birthday suit). Cupcakes are such a good idea! I can lick the frosting off of their....
Had a session with a provider I had seen several times, connected well with. She didn't know it was my birthday till after the session, as I had mentioned something about her being an awesome present. She "got mad" I didn't inform her prior, gave me a slap on the ass, and said she will have to think about what to do with me...

Hours later I get a text message from her (she had permission to text me, was single at the time) asking me if I had plans that evening. I had already gotten home from dinner with some friends and told her that and she replied something along the lines of "perfect, if you dont care, I have something for you that I would like to bring by." Well I had never, and until this day have not since, had a provider come to my house but I trusted her..

Let's just say she showed up with a personal sized cake from whole foods, and we proceeded to fuck and eat that cake off each other all night. I didn't even want to be there when the maid came the next day, lol. Awesome birthday, awesome provider.. she is gone though, unfortunately!
I have had a few gents that didnt let me know it was their birthday...so gents if it is your birthday please tell me before our date so I can prepare!
Same here! I usually try to have a small cake in a fellow's favorite flavor (although "pussy" isn't something I've run across yet in any bakeries), a funny card, a banner on the wall, and for my regulars, a gift chosen especially for them, aside from me wrapped in a ribbon!

I have to blow their birthday candle, of course, and get an icing eruption!

I kick in extra celebratory time for birthday boys, too.
I just went to party store & stocked up on balloons/streamers & partry favors!

GREAT RESPONES!
This had never crossed my mind before, but I love the idea. You are a very thoughtful woman Dallas!
Same here! I usually try to have a small cake in a fellow's favorite flavor (although "pussy" isn't something I've run across yet in any bakeries), a funny card, a banner on the wall, and for my regulars, a gift chosen especially for them, aside from me wrapped in a ribbon!

I have to blow their birthday candle, of course, and get an icing eruption!

I kick in extra celebratory time for birthday boys, too.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Very funny! Maybe 3 brothers? Haha
Lol.
Blowing their birthday candle is mandatory
I found out one time that a really good client birthday was the next day. And I took him out for a drink on me.

Good idea to have cards or ribbons on hand.
I have always gave my clients a extra 30 min of playtime of me enjoying their sweet Cock for their birthdays....always seemed like a win win in my book
damn...this reminds me that I have had a SNL bday sex/fuckfest bash planned for the past 3 years now...I still need to do it.

It would entail a great hotel suite and about 4 to 6 providers...for some fun in the pool and then up to the room for some adult debauchery...the key is having 6 awesome providers who all get along...
I've told providers it was my birthday. Problem for me was, I wasn't seeing providers consistently. So, none of them ever had that attachment to me to go out of their way to do anything. I guess that's the benefit of having an ATF or at least someone you see on a consistent basis.

I never wanted to come off to a provider like I was seeking special benefits just because it was my bday
At one time I was offering a "FREE" bng or fbsm. But not many offered up their bdays during screening, which was optional to give. So I just got rid of it!

But, always luv having suggestions!
I really don't want balloons or streamers, but I would be down for a good birthday spanking. I'm good at role play, we can always pretend it's my birthday!