Phone: 832-883-1279
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P72714
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Houston
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Called her late afternoon to set up appt for 10:30pm. She called back to confirm appt for that time. Asked her specifically if she could make it and she said yes. Tried calling her multiple times about 30min b4 meeting and her phone was completely off.

She has favorable reviews so not sure what was up.
Session Length: ?
Fee: $$
Hair Color and Length: ?
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: ?
Recommendation: -
That's the fourth time I know of. She is habitual on this.
Oh, this belongs in co-ed I think.
Indeed it does Smoke. This does not bode well for her. Perhaps it's time for her to take a break and sort things out or look into another line of work.
But to be honest not showing up for work in any industry will get you canned in a New York minute.
I never met her, but like the OP stated, she has had very favorable reviews. She looked like a very sexy woman, with skills to boot. As of late, she seems to have hit a major bump in the road based on other threads. Hope all is well with her or she get's it together (for her sake).
Originally Posted by medingdong
Interesting my NCNS on her got moved but this one was approved LOL..
I joined her ncns club as well on Monday. She has promised to make it up, but there are some major problems going on. I wish she could get them worked out as she is a really pretty girl.
So let me get this straight...she changes her name to escape the old NC/NS items, promises to turn over a new leaf, and goes right back to NC/NS...smart move...

Over/under on her new name change is 4 weeks...
  • bbkid
  • 12-14-2011, 05:21 PM
Over/under on her new name change is 4 weeks... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Nah, she'll just do a "make-up" session or two, get a couple of pussies to write her a good review, and all will be well in la-la land.
I got the under.........bbkid can buy me a steak.
TXIAH, writing this was the best thing you could have done. You'll be getting a free makeup session from her now. That seems to be her only way to get good reviews. Get a NCNS alert, then a good review from the free pussy.
  • bbkid
  • 12-15-2011, 07:25 AM
I got the under.........bbkid can buy me a steak. Originally Posted by dearhunter
You are on, sir.