Lots of misleading shadyness going on and here to clarify facts ep gents

So this is I want to say the third and fourth time in just a week I keep getting gents not acting like gentlemen and I will point out some facts, he said she said but its getting set straight right here anyone else has any other opinion, could careless as long as it's facts. Example.... Today I give the address exact address room number and nothing no one appears. Says he's outside.....I ask for a pic of the place he's at and send me some bogus pic of a car... Of course I'm gonna say bye and block you. Now I'm getting a no review like come on people shits getting old. Behave act right, be courteous, don't act shady don't say explicit stuff as i have asked like another wanna be gent the pendejo that dont want my pendejadas did when I never gave him the address because he spoke explicit I never booked him here goes his online bogus vents. Lol. Grow up and stop trying to spoil the fun lol. It sure hasn't made any negative impact on me but just decided to speak out on this. As for Me, I'm easy going you all know that and for me to be a waste of time I sure have alot of yes lol but make it a valid not some made up shit as revenge for your messing up. Vent over... Enjoy this titty Tuesday what is left of it babes
Update, guy was at the wrong place and now says if I see him he will admit he was wrong and edit the false review lol....yea no thanks lol again huge reasons why providers like me don't like to see new clients and enjoy our regulars. Guys please keep this in mind and remember always to treat your providers good
  • jan-w
  • 08-16-2023, 12:46 AM
Are you sure you gals want to see regulars? Whenever I try to make repeat appointments, they always suggest other ladies I should see.
Are you sure you gals want to see regulars? Whenever I try to make repeat appointments, they always suggest other ladies I should see. Originally Posted by jan-w
Sounds like you need to take a hint, dude.
“Behave act right, be courteous, don't act shady don't say explicit stuff as i have asked…”

It’s simple as that. Well said.
Seeing regulars but still advertise publicly? Ain't that a double standard? If just seeing regulars then say so in the ad...everyone takes a gamble when hobbying unfortunately.
Seeing regulars but still advertise publicly? Ain't that a double standard? If just seeing regulars then say so in the ad...everyone takes a gamble when hobbying unfortunately. Originally Posted by oneeyedmounstro
Where did she say that she’s only seeing regulars? She expressed why she prefers regulars.
… again huge reasons why providers like me don't like to see new clients and enjoy our regulars.
Now I’ll brace for the “wHiTe KnIgHt” comments.
I’m sorry ya gotta deal with douchebags. This city of El Paso has so many negative bad losers since I moved here a year ago compared to Dallas.

I wish I was a regular with ya. It’s always been my wish to book with ya but can’t because I don’t have local references unless ya count the club and all the ladies know that can vouch for me (plus traveling clients).

Regulars are regulars that have that bonding trust. That’s the best part of the biz.