Residential Asians

Starting to see a lot of house addresses from the Asian ads on STG all of a sudden. 24 hour availability. 120th & 114th & Q. 66th & Grover, ect.
Seems very risky with the high volume providers . I wonder what the neighbors are saying ?

I see an old white guy enter and leave that house every 30 minutes - 1 hour. Sometimes old white guys are parked on the street waiting at the residence . I see a different older Asian woman every month living at the house. Certainly this won't draw any unwanted attention . If its true we will definitely see it in the future news .
They've been tossed from hotels as soon as hotels figure it out.
I could see it at apartments. Not quite as obvious. Google Maps of these houses, they aren't discreet at all.
Text them and they send a hotel address
Yet another reason to avoid the Rotasians, dear god
I wonder what angle they are using by posting residential addresses ? There is definitely a reason .
They openly post the location they are hosting out of (hotel, house, etc)

No way I'll see one at this rate. I'll stick with the agency that brings the Latinas from South America. I see Clara Dolce tomorrow, I'll report back!
I did as Hobbyist said, they sent a midtown hotel as their location instead of w/e house they had listed.
What do the Asians gain by posting residential addresses and texting their hotel address ? It is very strange but I am sure they are doing it for a reason . Has anyone looked into the owners of the addresses ? Maybe they are the addresses of people they have a beef with ?