new term

• FWR
  • 09-20-2010, 01:40 PM
Everyone talks about GFE, and I understand why a lot of guys seek this service. Me, I am looking for something different. I want to come in, undress, lay back on the bed, get a BJ and bust a nut, dress, and leave. Should we call this level of service, GOE, ger off experience? Or maybe JBAN, just bust a nut?
Hah thats funny.
Thats close to glory hole service, isint it?
I'm with you FWR, I haven't been able to play make believe since I was a child, I am kinda envious of those that can play along with the GFE thing.

LF
Here is a beauty of this thing of ours .. for every wish there is someone who will provide it.

I know some ladies who hate GFE with passion .. they would rather see 5 people for GOE than one for GFE. They price and market accordingly.

Then I know ladies who would not consider anything less than 3 - 4 hour engagement. Guess what? They also market and price accordingly.

So get what you want and have a blast!

Lina
YOu can get stellar gfe service for under 250 in Austin & I think that what your looking for is really just a quickie or L2 Session. Don't really need a fancy name for it .. Cut all the BS chit chat and getting straight to business
Most woman wouldn't have a problem accommodating that
That's a "Blow and go."
I like to call it " don't take your pants off all the way cause ya won't be here that long" lmao!

OR a "wham bam thank ya ma'am" haha can you imagie calling and say, " yes I'd like to set up a wham bam thank ya ma'am"?
Oh I wish I could enjoy a session like this. Haven't had a BJ get me to pop in YEARS.
I once not to long ago had a session with a gent who wanted nothing but an hour long very slooooooooooow bj. I thought my jaw was gonna fall off!
This is my favorite kind of session. Many providers who will participate
I like to call that a hit and run
blo and go......
Not all gfe's are mushy kissy huggy lol. U never had a real life girlfriend do what it looking for? I bet so any one who provides gfe will gladly jump ur bones and jump off so u can leave if that's what u want. Lol ur the one we are trying to please. As long as u are happy! It's your party... we will play by your rules but I do like ur clever new lingo. Made me smile!
I want to come in, undress, lay back on the bed, get a BJ and bust a nut, dress, and leave. Originally Posted by FWR
I like your style, the old 1/2 and 1/2. You can talk while you get undressed and dressed and in between pops.. I prefer to just get down to business yet remain a gentleman at the same time or as they say in Yiddish a 'mensh'

Just the other day was looking for a lady on short notice ( not the easiest thing) but found one who was online with her Yahoo IM on as well willing to do a MSOG 30 minute session, got right down to it...yet very pleasant still. A quickie, a 5 minute break, another pop and gone!! Just under 30 minutes of her time.

Different strokes for different folks...

from initial Yahoo IM ( very helpful tool for those last minute guys and ladies I guess as well) to the departure from her incall was less than an hour and a 1/2, good time for both parties, I left happy, she had a bill paid