Some humor - A little play about hookers and pimps

Characters: Aurelio the pimp.
Meifeng the prostitute.

Aurelio: Patty the new girl told me that Claudio, the guy you used to see, PMd wanting to meet her.

Meifeng: Is she the new indy girl that you book appointments for?

Aurelio: Yes, but she wants to pretend to be indy on the boards. You know, this is our new marketing strategy towards the guys that don't like pimps. Excuse me, agency owners.

Meifeng: What does he find in her? She is not as pretty as I am. Isn't she fat and ugly?

Aurelio: Yes, but the photos that we post are like three years old when she was a lot thinner. And her face does not show up.

Meifeng: What did you tell her?

Aurelio: As I have done in the past, I scared the poor girl away from him telling her that he is a stalker and that he has barebacked all the girls that he has seen. He, he. I bet she won't see him. I am so proud of how I have managed to corner the hobby market in Austin. I am the maaaan!!!!

Meifeng: You know that that is not true. Why did you do that?

Aurelio: It is partially true. Best lies are partial truths blown out of proportion. I know that he has barebacked you in the past. I also don't like him!!! I want to ban him from myyyyy hobby.

Meifeng: That is correct, he has barebacked me, and I liked it. But you also have barebacked me and other girls that work for you. Are you jealous that we do to other guys the same things that once in a while we do to you? You shouldn't be jealous, my boyfriend isn't. Also, you are not going to succeed in scaring away all the girls he wants to meet. There are sooooo many girls around.

Aurelio: I am jealous!!! But, I am not jealous of what he has done to you. I am jealous of what he has NOT done to me!!! You know that I like girls but I prefer to have real men fuck me.

Meifeng: Ah well. I don't think that will happen with him. He is not gay, and even if he were I don't think that he would be attracted to you. You are too feminine.

Aurelio: Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!! You are making me mad!!!!

Meifeng: Don't be. I am just telling you the truth. Go to the mall and, with the money that you make out of us, buy a pair of the designer jeans that you like. That will cheer you up.

The characters in this play are fictitious. Any resemblance with any person living or dead is a matter of pure coincidence.
Yawn. What a stupid play. I give it one star at best. I just lost five minutes of my life that I will never get back. I charge, what, $3 a minute so that was an expensive waste of time. Thanks, and I think it's safe to assume that you are now on my "to don't list." Self alerts are usually much more entertaining.
sorry chichisito;
Now ya went and done it. oh, by the way. She's right. WHAT A STUPID PIECE OF WRITING! I wouldn't give it a star at all.

By the way bud... you might wanna read the ALERTS section. Seems like you're a featured item. I doubt any of the local gals will want to see you.... ever.. Maybe writing stories is the only sex action your gonna get in these parts unless you can clear your name.
Agreed stupid dumb play, no stars here. It's not the only place he is featured. Pretty safe to say he is on just about everyones DNS list.
I wish aurelio did run the hobby world! We would all be very happy ladies shit would be a lot different around here that is for sure. Aurelio babe....keep yo' pimp hand strong btw op, sure does seem like you like aurelio to have dedicated so much of your time and energy to writing a play for him. Can't believe someone would trash one of the agency owners that actually gives a shit about his girls. Way to go op!
Kick ass! Chichisto seems pretty cool.
No he doesn't ....
  • anita
  • 09-19-2010, 07:15 PM
No he doesn't .... Originally Posted by Anonymous170
lol