Has anyone actually seen Shelby?

Shelby advert.. all the time. No pics that I can find. No reviews where someone has actually seen her.

Does she exist?

Someone MUST have seen this lady or she would just disappear.

So own up. Who has seen her?
Lol. We ladies have been wondering the same thing..but for different reasons. The only fact that I know is that she's affiliated with Neko and a crew of old, fake pic having "ladies".. We all know how long her buddy Haley Lynn has been using those pics. If I were a hobbyist, that'd be enough for me to bow out as gracefully as I could.

Either way, she's an odd duck in my book and gets the Amish treatment from me! ~K
So there's suspicions about her? I think she's been using multiple handles and fake pictures on BP.
http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=3208770
No one left any comments.

EDIT: Replaced link
Wonder who verified her in the first place?
Beagle, that link is dead honey. ~k
Link corrected
Ok.. If I did have an actual set of balls, I'd be laughing them off right fucking now. Those pics are crazy fake. She's got at least 10 years on me, and I'm 36. No fucking way. Not the avatar pic either. I call so much bullshit on this chic.

Learn when to dry it off and put it away. And quit asking for references that you never use. It's creepy, like you're storing info or something.

I vote we (the ladies) ALL give her the shunning of a lifetime. ..

I also vote you guys quit booking/trying to book with these whackos on here and backpage. All the alerts and bad reviews I keep seeing are about ones you could have never dealt with had ya done a little homework. Meanwhile, tried and true women that have earned their reputations and worked hard to stay looking fine as fuck are starving!!!! Makes no sense to me... stick with what ya know fellas. ~K
I know my opinion might not be shining, but here's what I have...

I've physically met Shelby, and she doesn't match any of the pictures linked to her; even a little.

*Dangit, I was going to link the Eros ad, wherein she goes by Miranda, but it's gone...Bum.

That's all for now.
Sounds like an offense deserving of getting the boot from the boards, or at the very least have the "Verified Provider" title rescinded.
+1

Sounds like an offense deserving of getting the boot from the boards, or at the very least have the "Verified Provider" title rescinded. Originally Posted by Beagle
You know..I've been wondering about her as well. I'm glad that someone brought it up.
I, too, have met "Shelby" in person. Chick in the Avatar, not her....
pics on BP, HaH!!!!

And it is seriously making me question her motives for being here in our community...???? What gives Shelby????

I know when I smell sh*t, and it seems like someone around here is ladden with it!

Of course this is just my $.02, so who really cares, right? *giggle*

Genesis Nicole
Wonder who verified her in the first place? Originally Posted by Woody of TX
I believe an owner's response is warranted and would be appreciated.
I tried getting her some calls once, She sent me face photos and looked NOTHING like the photos she sent me the first time so I had to let her go.. She was a sweet lady but defiantly the photos she uses are not her. Shes in her 40's for sure.
aaahh.... to be Forty again... why, I would sail the seven seas and capture virgin daughters of the rich British Merchants!