WOW!!! I had no idea that the guys here in Austin woud cancel this much!!

I just can't believe that i came here with guys booking with me and then I get here no shows and no calls to cancel period.....I am not trying to be mean but I should have listened to my provider friends and not cum

Austin I know things happen but I have had 5 no shows no calls wow
It's very nice here but I guess this is not my city to visit, sorry....
Sorry............
its ok im not saying anything negative to austin ill just take this as a never to visit city again, its just not for me and its clear that im not what the guys here are interested. best of luck to all and enjoy the rest of the week.
Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

I'm curious if all of those "guys" that NC/NS'd you are actually hobbiest... I am willing to bet that a few are either providers or weak minded men that think they are doing the providers a favor.

LF
If they are members here and NCNS, Id post that in the infoshare and give a heads up.
Sorry to hear that. Well I certainly could never NCNS as I'm outcall only at my castle for a very select few. However I have been NCNS before and they NEVER get a 2nd shot no matter what the excuse so I can certainly relate. I guess some cities also have more or less chemistry with a provider. That's interesting.
Good luck. I hope it isn't a total bust.
Don't let 5 NCNS be a reflection on the city. Did you screen them thoroughly? Are they P411, or ECCIE members? Are you able to re-connect with them through ECCIE to ask what the problem was? I don't believe I saw your ad, so just wondering how they were booked.

For the record, I have NEVER NCNSed a provider, but I will give you this little bit of information. From April through July of this year, I set up appointments with 5 (funny, same number as you had!) visiting Dallas providers, and 5 times in a row I was NCNSed. Usually by them not picking up the phone after I had arrived at the incall. One actually told me the next day that she had gone out to have margaritas and had gotten too drunk to see me. Very professional. Because of this, I will not book with any visiting Dallas providers, no matter how tempting that might be. It's just a rule for me.

It does go both ways.

I'm sorry this happened to you, but it shouldn't be a reflection on an entire city.
Very interesting, I have been here for the past 2 days and I have not received one private message or a P411 request from any of the guys here in Austin. Best wishes to all...
Take heart honey. Things happen. One time I had 1 ncns and two cancellations in the same day. It happens to everyone. I've noticed things come in waves. So roll with it. This is not typical for our town. I hope it gets better for you.
Very interesting, I have been here for the past 2 days and I have not received one private message or a P411 request from any of the guys here in Austin. Best wishes to all... Originally Posted by justice4fun

Sorry you are having a bad time.
One point you might look at is that you posted your ad on 9/13 its now 9/15 and 46 others have posted since your ad.
I just can't believe that i came here with guys booking with me and then I get here no shows and no calls to cancel period.....I am not trying to be mean but I should have listened to my provider friends and not cum

Austin I know things happen but I have had 5 no shows no calls wow
It's very nice here but I guess this is not my city to visit, sorry.... Originally Posted by gfelala
That's 5 NCNS out of how many? Did they specify what times during the week were best for them? Many guys have tight schedules and might happen to have a full schedule at the time you came. Did you specify in advance the dates you were planning to visit and if so, how long in advance?

These things happen. Is it a problem unique to Austin?
  • PeAcH
  • 09-15-2010, 01:15 PM
I've never had a NCNS, thankfully!

.. but I have had a few cancellations, but they usually result in a rescheduling.

Sorry for your trouble, hun!
since my post i have had a at least 4 guys contact me through eccie and p411, and i had two them set appts lol and one was a NCNS and the other call me when exiting and said something came up lol I'LL NEVER VISIT HERE AGAIN

And the strange thing about this is I have had many guys pm me and say hey when are you coming to Austin????? and when i cum this is what i get. I noticed that the visitors rates are 200 and i had a guy not want to see me on an outcall because my outcall was 250...not trying to complain much but austin is just not for me. enjoy guys and best of luck to everyone out there.
...best of luck to everyone out there. Originally Posted by gfelala
I also wish you the best too lala.. Sorry we couldn't come to an agreement on that french session...

I'LL NEVER VISIT HERE AGAIN Originally Posted by gfelala
Austin wont be the same without you.....
As much as I would like to have a few sessions, I will not lower my rates to 70 or 80 for hhr sessions sorry guys
I'll be fine just flipping thru the channels here.