Back to the desert :(

Well boys and girls looks like i will be leaving AR heading back to NC at the end of Jan and then he second week in Feb I will once again be sent to Afgahinistan. It was nice knowing everyone and hopefuly I'll be able to see another provider or two before I go. Thanks for everything
Take care of yourself Sandman!
Take care of yourself and return home safely!!!!

Kisses & Licks,
Shelby
I'm sorry to see you go! You are a sweet, sweet guy!

Be safe!

P.S. I'll bet you look really sexy in your uniform. You must humor my military fetish and send me a picture.
Best wishes and take care.I will miss reading about your adventures in the reviews.
Take care Sandman. Return home safe!
Stay safe. Especially try not to intercept any flying metal while yer there.

My son-in-law has finally transferred from the Army Reserve to the Regular Army, and he (and my daughter) are headed to Fort Bliss as his PCS station. I try not to worry about how long that will last before they get around to sending him to either Iraq or Afghanistan, but I know it's going to happen soon.

Too many of us have a personal connection to this war...

Cheers,

bcg
  • sadie
  • 01-18-2010, 07:13 AM
Be well and safe on your journey Sandman...I will send an angel your way.
Thank you everyone I'm sure they will have this site blocked but if not I will check in and add a few witty tidbits lol. Dana if you wanted to see me in uniform all you had to do was ask LOL.
Dana if you wanted to see me in uniform all you had to do was ask LOL. Originally Posted by thesandman15
She didn't say exactly which uniform: maybe it was your birthday uniform!!!
Take care and stay safe. Return home soon hopefully. Because I doubt there is much hobbying to be had there.

Magnus
Be safe and take care
I'm sorry to see you go! You are a sweet, sweet guy!

Be safe!

P.S. I'll bet you look really sexy in your uniform. You must humor my military fetish and send me a picture. Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
Oh I've seen it--very hot indeed
Take care Sandman, be careful in your journeys!
Sandman, you and all your comrades are in my prayers.

Thank You.